Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread COMING SOON NEW CUSTOM YAVIN BASE FOR THE DROIDS P

Nice Deadpool Andy. Can't wait to see your other updates.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread COMING SOON NEW CUSTOM YAVIN BASE FOR THE DROIDS P

I was just thinking how ****ing cool it could be to have a decapitated head being held by Deadpool for a piece :lol

I mean it kind of would make sense lol. But yeah I get the idea of half on/off.

Maybe battle damage! :horror:panic:

Decapitated head would be awesome Carlos :clap either way, looking forward to seeing more WIP pics on what my buddy can come up with :) plus we've just agreed on an exciting new commissioned HEADSCULPT for another of my statues....only clue I can give is that it's an LSF and it's not Iron Man :horror :rock ;)

Congrats, looking forward on seeing the new custom head.

Thanks so much my friend and will definately keep you updated on the Deadpool custom head :hi5:

Andy, that is just insane! I rate that figure as one of the most important in any collection. I don't have one, of course, but it's still important! Congrats, man! I'm so gonna try and get one.

Hey Jeremy, thanks again my friend :) yea, definately try to keep an eye out for this one. I highly recommend it even if you don't know too much about the character like me, it's a bad-ass PF regardless and will look awesome in any collection. Plus it's popularity will only increase once the movie is released in the theatres :exactly:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC DEADPOOL PREMIUM FORMAT

a5a7y2uj.jpg

gy9u2y5e.jpg

6uruqa3y.jpg

e5yjy4e9.jpg

juva6uve.jpg

ga2adequ.jpg

WOW Andy! :horror another great update and a definate grail piece right there. Yet another amazing update to what has to be one of the best collections on the forums and one which I never tire of looking at :) very jealous collector here dude, massive congratz again :clap

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC DEADPOOL PREMIUM FORMAT

Nice Deadpool Andy. Can't wait to see your other updates.

Thanks Angelica :) surprised not to see him in your collection ;) you need to get it! :exactly:

WOW Andy! :horror another great update and a definate grail piece right there. Yet another amazing update to what has to be one of the best collections on the forums and one which I never tire of looking at :) very jealous collector here dude, massive congratz again :clap

Such kind words as ever bro and always appreciated. Love sharing my collection aswell as seeing everyone else's epic collections too :) not sure bout Deadpool being a grail just yet but with the new Deadpool movie scheduled to be released sometime in the next year or so, I'm sure it will only increase the popularity of the PF (unless they bring out a movie version PF) :lol something else to spend money on :slap it never ends :lol

Congrats on getting Deadpool! I missed out on the regular PF as well so I picked up the X-Force version. I will say that I'm so impressed with it that I've been thinking about picking up the regular PF as well. SS did an amazing job with the character, as your pics can attest.

Congrats on getting Deadpool! I missed out on the regular PF as well so I picked up the X-Force version. I will say that I'm so impressed with it that I've been thinking about picking up the regular PF as well. SS did an amazing job with the character, as your pics can attest.

Many thanks bro :) congrats on the X Force version :clap I really like that version too but I'm more familiar with the red and black costume plus Spazzy is customising me some swords so it'll have the look of the X Force version but with the original colours :rock

Can't wait to see pics of your statue with the swords. Deadpool not holding his swords was the only thing that disappointed me with the regular version. Of course, if I'd known Spazzy was going to make them as accessories I may have jumped to PO him.

Can't wait to see the yavin base Roberto. :)

As for Deadpool, my little bro have him and I can confirm that this guy's awesome.

Congrats man. :)

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread COMING SOON NEW CUSTOM YAVIN BASE FOR THE DROI...

Can't wait to see pics of your statue with the swords. Deadpool not holding his swords was the only thing that disappointed me with the regular version. Of course, if I'd known Spazzy was going to make them as accessories I may have jumped to PO him.

Yea, looking forward to them too :panic: totally agree with your point about it being a bummer that Deadpool didn't have an alternate sword hand included cos those blades need to be shown in my opinion. Thankfully Spazzy has made some impressive custom hands so that we can have the opportunity to fulfil that pose :rock although...its a custom piece that doesn't come cheap! :(

Here's a quick pic of how they will look :rock

zejuzenu.jpg

Can't wait to see the yavin base Roberto :)
Congrats man. :)

Really excited to hear your thoughts about my new custom 'Yavin' base bro :) After the success of my last one, I felt that I could go one better and make it that little more movie accurate :) I've since sold the first custom base to a fellow freak but I'm certainly sure your gonna love this new one just as much :)

u5enyzy6.jpg

Awesome custom's my friend Andy ;)

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread COMING SOON NEW CUSTOM YAVIN BASE FOR THE DROI...

After cancelling my Blitzway Bruce Lee 'Game of Death' 1/3 Statue due to other commitments, it would seem as though it was a blessing in disguise as today I finally pre ordered Blitzways latest addition to the Bruce Lee 1/3 family....the 'Enter the Dragon' Exclusive Statue :yess: Really happy to finally be adding a Bruce Lee statue to the collection as I've always been tempted by the Enterbay 1/4 version.

This statue will come with the Exclusive (Claw Hand from the movie) and already my brain is in motion to create a 'Hall of Mirrors' Diorama background to fit snugly behind the base :)

u2y7azu3.jpg

P.S. Finally tomorrow I will reveal my new Custom 'Yavin' Theme Base for my R2D2 and C3PO Premium Format Exclusive :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread COMING SOON NEW CUSTOM YAVIN BASE FOR THE DROI...

After cancelling my Blitzway Bruce Lee 'Game of Death' 1/3 Statue due to other commitments, it would seem as though it was a blessing in disguise as today I finally pre ordered Blitzways latest addition to the Bruce Lee 1/3 family....the 'Enter the Dragon' Exclusive Statue :yess: Really happy to finally be adding a Bruce Lee statue to the collection as I've always been tempted by the Enterbay 1/4 version.

This statue will come with the Exclusive (Claw Hand from the movie) and already my brain is in motion to create a 'Hall of Mirrors' Diorama background to fit snugly behind the base :)

u2y7azu3.jpg

P.S. Finally tomorrow I will reveal my new Custom 'Yavin' Theme Base for my R2D2 and C3PO Premium Format Exclusive :)
Dude that's amazing! Didn't even know Blitzway did this. Checked and wish it wasn't $700 damn you Blitzway!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread COMING SOON NEW CUSTOM YAVIN BASE FOR THE DROI...

Yea, looking forward to them too :panic: totally agree with your point about it being a bummer that Deadpool didn't have an alternate sword hand included cos those blades need to be shown in my opinion. Thankfully Spazzy has made some impressive custom hands so that we can have the opportunity to fulfil that pose :rock although...its a custom piece that doesn't come cheap!

Really excited to hear your thoughts about my new custom 'Yavin' base bro :) After the success of my last one, I felt that I could go one better and make it that little more movie accurate :) I've since sold the first custom base to a fellow freak but I'm certainly sure your gonna love this new one just as much :)

u5enyzy6.jpg

The droids look ace on that base Andy. Is that the new base or the old one ?

Expecting my regular version of them any day now.

Dude that's amazing! Didn't even know Blitzway did this. Checked and wish it wasn't $700 damn you Blitzway!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Did you seriously not hear about this new Bruce Lee statue bro? :horror you must've seen their Game of Death statue?

3unu8ara.jpg

That was awesome too but cancelled my order in the end :( no way I'm passing up this new Enter the Dragon statue :panic: this movie is so iconic for me and for Bruce, as it was his last recorded movie he starred in :(

The droids look ace on that base Andy. Is that the new base or the old one ?

Expecting my regular version of them any day now.

Hey Simon :) that one is my old one my friend...infact I've now sold it to a fellow freak so he's the lucky owner of a true one of a kind base ;) my new base will be up on my thread tomorrow :) really excited to show you all as I really love it and finally I now have a base that I'm 100% happy with :)

That Bruce Lee statue looks awesome!

It's awesome isn't it bro :exactly: looking to build a hall of mirrors background display for it to really bring the piece to life :) similar to what we saw for the Hot Toys DX04 Bruce Lee figure

eru9yhub.jpg

Hey guys, another new update this week and this time its for yet another custom base I had commissioned by a great guy and fellow freak who's dioramic work caught my eye. You may know him as Jedster here on the forums and if you haven't seen some of his work then I recommend you check it out cos his work awesome!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...diorama-base-robocop-dio-89-batman-vault.html

So basically Jed helped me out in building a new custom 'Yavin' themed base for my R2D2 and C3PO Premium Format Exclusive...as some of you may already know, I already had a custom base built for my droids late last year I think it was and although it looked great, here's a quick pic :)

yqu9epy6.jpg

zyrutamy.jpg

However, I still felt that I could make it slightly more movie accurate and more importantly, I wanted to dramatize the base slightly further by adding another step to the stairways (as you'll see below in the reveal pics). Now, to go back to the initial reason for me originally building a custom base for my Droids PF Exclusive was because Sideshow had once again committed a massive boo-boo by firstly splitting these two iconic character onto two separate bases (unlike the regular 'dirty' version which has them displayed together) and those two bases were 'supposedly' meant to represent the 'Yavin' Medal Ceremony scene at the end of Episode IV A New Hope.

So basically this Is a pic taken from the 'Yavin' scene of the movie....

uzata9a4.jpg

....and here is a pic of what those of us who purchased the Exclusive version received...:huh :cuckoo: :gah:

u6yze3uq.jpg

Yep, its crazy isn't it!!!! To this day we are still trying to work out what on earth is remotely 'Yavin' themed about these Sideshow bases :dunno Sideshow unsurprisingly have yet to explain this....hmmmmmm :huh Now ever since the announcement of these Droids being put up on Pre Order, I always knew that I wanted the shiny version as opposed to the more weathered regular version, so when I found out that the Exclusive version would feature separate bases and then realise that the bases were not 'Yavin' themed at all, my heart truly sank :( This was when I decided to turn to some expert sculptors/painter/customisers to help me build my own 'yavin' themed base :)

So I put this project to Jed and he gratefully accepted and so I sent him all the dimensions and measurements to get this new base underway and in a matter of a few weeks....a new 'Yavin' themed base was born :)

8u7ava2u.jpg

zumyza3y.jpg

hyny8y2y.jpg

y3uhe9uv.jpg

As I had imagined in my head, the inclusion of an added step totally made the difference for me and now I can finally rest and proudly display my shiny Droids the way I had imagined them looking. I present to you my new shiny Droids Display :)

u5yga5eh.jpg

upu2u2an.jpg

ugy9u6u9.jpg

ytuhy9ut.jpg

tuga4ebe.jpg

2eveja2e.jpg

I've tried to take as good a pics that I could with my iphone but to see it inhand is truly amazing and the concrete effect of the stairs is just so detailed and realistic. Jed totally blew this base out od the park! :clap

And finally a pic of the dynamic duo displayed in my glass display case, although it was so hard to take a decent pic with all the reflections of the room and the glare coming from the glass :( but you get the idea...

7adupy5y.jpg

Hope you like the pics guys and once again thanks for all your great feedback and comments...its always appreciated and certainly heartfelt to have such great people/collectors following and supporting my journey aswell as sharing my collection with you all :wave

P.S. Coming up in a few days time, the WIP pics for my Iron Man MKVII LSF Hall of Armour background display which is currently at 80% :yess:

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM YAVIN BASE V2 FOR THE DROIDS P

very nice base andy..I'm sure your forthcoming ''hall of mirrors'' dio will look splendid..(unless I beat you to it):lol

Back