Rogue Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this....

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Rogue Comiquette – Sideshow Exclusive (item #68261) from our Marvel Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 18–20 days.

SPLIT SHIPMENT NOTICE:

We will be receiving a split shipment of this item, and will be processing orders in the sequence in which orders for this item were placed. If your order is not processed at this time, then you will be receiving another email notice when we are notified that the next shipment is on the way.

Just got this....

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Rogue Comiquette – Sideshow Exclusive (item #68261) from our Marvel Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 18–20 days.

SPLIT SHIPMENT NOTICE:

We will be receiving a split shipment of this item, and will be processing orders in the sequence in which orders for this item were placed. If your order is not processed at this time, then you will be receiving another email notice when we are notified that the next shipment is on the way.

Just got the same email.

Maaaaan I hope I get my Rogue in the first shipment from SS! :banana

Just got this....

Dear Valued Collector,

SPLIT SHIPMENT NOTICE:

Early December for the Exc.. crapola. WHy do I have to love Lotr and Marvelso much. I really don't want to cancel this. I know I am first batch.

i bet if you got on the waitlist today, that it'll convert for ya.
try it and see.

Put myself on the waitlist 11/05/08. I got converted @ 2 weeks later. It was the exclusive too. I couldn't believe it. Whoever wants one should have no problem getting one.

Put myself on the waitlist 11/05/08. I got converted @ 2 weeks later. It was the exclusive too. I couldn't believe it. Whoever wants one should have no problem getting one.

It's 11 May or 05 Nov?
I got my waitlist during Sept and I got converted too. :rock

Think a lot of ppl cancel this statue.. might have 2nd chance offer after it's out. :D

It's 11 May or 05 Nov?

Think a lot of ppl cancel this statue.. might have 2nd chance offer after it's out. :D

yeah you can count on it... sideshows going to have alot of items come up on second chance in the next year or so, along with that GC eligable items.

Well, just cancelled mine. Good luck to any on the Waitlist. Have to be very selective now on what I order, with the low exchange rate and the ridiculous shipping/duties/brokerage fees this got the unfortunate axe.

It's 11 May or 05 Nov?

November 11th 2008, is when I put myself on the exclusive waitlist.

Wow.. Nov 11 and you got converted!? That means a lot of ppl actually canceled this statue! ;)

Wow.. Nov 11 and you got converted!? That means a lot of ppl actually canceled this statue! ;)
The economy is in the crapper; alot of people are out of work and being put out of their homes, and Christmas is coming. I fear we'll see quite a few cancellations, on all collectibles....

The economy is in the crapper; alot of people are out of work and being put out of their homes, and Christmas is coming. I fear we'll see quite a few cancellations, on all collectibles....

Im not gonna cancel, this one is going with the others... and she looks the best out of them :monkey5

OK, I just had to join after reading this, How did you get a convert after putting yourself on the waitlist on November 5th when i put myself on the waitlist on Oct 15th :confused:

Since i am totally new here I don't know the procedure, is it how long you have been a board member compared to others ?

Well anyway Congrats to you :D

Back