Rogue Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
was kinda hoping to get mine converted as well, but it's not looking good. mind you there's a lot of them to be shipped yet, and people can still cancel right up the time of shipping (almost) so mine may still convert.

but if not anyone on here thinking of cancelling lmk.
thanks

:horror:horror:horror:horror

I am on the brink of canceling this, but I need to know when the MO is coming in. If Jan, I maybe keep :)

With all these non-conversions, makes you wonder how sought after she is

Just got my UPS tracking number for the regular. Still got a exclusive on order as well! :banana

I am on the brink of canceling this, but I need to know when the MO is coming in. If Jan, I maybe keep :)

With all these non-conversions, makes you wonder how sought after she is

i'm thinking the MO will be in december, since they're holding my sabre lsb to be shipped with the MO. and they usually don't do that unless they're shipping at almost the same time.
but hey it's sideshow, so anythings possible right.:lol

Just got my UPS tracking number for the regular. Still got a exclusive on order as well! :banana

So it's the regular that's now shipping and not the exclusive?
I sure hope so, I'm willing to cancel the HT She-Pred and the two Star Wars 12" figures in order to get this statue.

Still no notice on my exclusive. I think I'll call SSC to find out an est. shipping date tomorrow, I hope it's at least late next week.

Rogue shipped out today and I'll be receiving her tomorrow, which is Thursday. I'll try to post pictures when I get her, if not tomorrow then the following day. :chew....Oh and I'm getting the Regular, so I'm unsure about the shipping status of the Exclusives.

Better question. Are regulars that are shipping ordered directly from SSC or other retailers. I'm interested to see if the jump that has been occurring lately still is.

I got the warehouse notice on 11/6 and the processing notice on the 1st of Dec but still no shipment info with tracking...so I wait paitently

I'm pretty sure I was probably at least one of the first dozen to get my order in for the exclusive when it went up. Got my 18 to 20 day warehouse arrival notice on November 19th.

Same, I preordered seconds after it went up for sale and I got my notice on the 19th as well.

I ordered mine directly from Sideshow, looking forward to her arrival in a few hours. I'm hoping everyone else's ships out soon, especially those who ordered the Exclusives. It seems like SS's shipping process has been kinda messed up lately.

I also ordered within the first few minutes the exclusive went up. :\

I didn't have a chance to call SSC today, but the newsletter has the answers:

NOW SHIPPING
Marvel: Rogue Comiquette - #6826(Partial)
COMING IN NEXT 30 Days
Marvel: Rogue Comiquette - #6826(Partial) & Ex. #68261
So the exclusive has yet to ship and only a partial shipment of the regular.
Good as it'll allow us to judge the statue's quality before the Ex. ships and give us time to decide if we'll keep it or not, and hopefully give me enough time to save up if I do like it! :D
Looking forward to pics!

I'm going to be so surprised if you guys don't like the Rogue. She looks so good to me....

I saw her at the Comic Con and she looked better than the photos. The paint job is amazing and it is a very striking piece. I don't think that anyone is not going to like her when she arrives.

I can't wait....

Back