Rogue Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the face too. One thing I love about all the comiquettes is that they're so distinctive from one another; each one has a unique face as opposed to them all looking like the same woman with different styles of hair. The look on Rogue's face really captures the defiance that you would expect from Rogue at that point of her character's life.

I don't totally agree with you. IMO Black Cat and Emma have quite a similar facial expression. One could say they were sculpted by the same artist (I know they're not) but I find many similarities (nose, lips...).
About Rogue...I will judge when I see her but looks promising ;)

I don't see as close a comparison as you; I think Emma's face has more striking features...a thinner and more model-like face, whereas Black Cat has a fuller and more softer expression overall.

What I like about the four faces we've seen so far is that they all look like they could conceivably belong to real, living women. Which is a rarity in comic book sculpting. Granted, they would have to be extremely gorgeous living women, but they could exist. Rogue in particular reminds me of an ex girlfriend of mine, so I have a soft spot for her.

Their bodies are, of course, a different story. Wish I could say they remind me of my exes too... :monkey3

Their bodies are, of course, a different story. Wish I could say they remind me of my exes too... :monkey3

ROTFLMAO!! Nice.

Hey AH!!, were the heck is our PPO or even some a Production Blog Update??!! We want pics!!!!!!!! This is fast fading from my ability to buy it in either the 3rd or 4th Q the longer you leave us in the dark and allow new things to be bought! Help us out man!

It's not up to AH! to decide when to put this bad girl on PPO. It's the forecast beancounters at Sideshow. Speaking of which, is Sideshow even a Public company? (note my attempt to keep this thread going so that interest in it stays).

If Sideshow ever release public stock, I imagine this forum would lap it up, and then the Kurgan would become a reality. Eventually, Bannister would become the CEO, with Shai and P!tu as his lieutenants.

That said, I do remember a few girls in my hazy memory who could have given the AH! sculpts a run for their money, body-wise. I just never dated them...

022508rogue01.jpg

Where are you..???:monkey2

they must be trying to find a way to make all the silly floating bricks work before they unveil it

I must admit I'm a little dissapointed with the deal of this line...I can understand there's so much work with other "main" lines as PF, Dioramas and LSB...but I think people will end up loosing interest if Sideshow continues like this...what are we going to have...one comiquette this year???

I'm ordering you tonight, baby.

I know it is tonight. I can feel it in my bones !!!! :banghead

Back