Rogue Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, this is almost like one of those animaquettes that Gentle Giant is saturating the market with.

Way too innocent to be considered here. :D

Although I must admit the pose shows some resemblance, the sheer joy of breaking stuff while wearing an impossibly form-fitting outfit is nowhere to be found in the work of the good people of Greenwell.

I have a feeling that after the Thor PF is PO'd and done with that we'll get the tease in the following NL and then the order the week after that. It would still put the PO for this out in April if I'm right.

I have a feeling that after the Thor PF is PO'd and done with that we'll get the tease in the following NL and then the order the week after that. It would still put the PO for this out in April if I'm right.

that would cool! Let's hope so!

Well, I hope for a preview this week, and a preorder next week.

It's been a year since MJ preordered, and all we had in the meantime was our dear Felicia. Not shabby, but definitely not enough!

Sideshow owes us three AH! comiquettes this year, to make up for the lost time. Resources heretofore wasted on the LSBs should be diverted into sculpting fine female forms straight from Adam's hormone-riddled mind, starting immediately.

:)

I don't think we'll see anything this week...but I really hope I am wrong

Last edited:
The best we can hope for tonight is just a Preview then followed by the PPO

Am I weird for wanting the normal Rogue Exclusive with print MORE than any of those LOTR/SW faux-bronze dioramas fetching hundreds of dollars on eBay?

Hustling and flipping is all fine and dandy, but the AH! stuff is in its own league. Money isn't really the point here. These pieces... they define our age, in all its sex-crazed, pop-culture-addled glory.

I'm staying up tonight, whatever the outcome.

So I'm guessing with as long as it's taking Rougue to come out... we might get another AH this year. :monkey2

the 2 a year is just BS! They could do at least 3 instead they have to pump out 10 legendary busts a month it seems

This looks really interesting. I like the colored/photoshop of the statue so I'm hoping that the real painted version looks as good if not better. Rogue is one of my top three favorite X-men characters along with Gambit and Nightcrawler.

Back