Rogue Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One AH! Comiquette per year is enough. I think we'll have to wait for CC to get an update...:monkey1

One AH! Comiquette per year is enough. I think we'll have to wait for CC to get an update...:monkey1

Speak for yourself cause 1 is not enough if it's the only thing you buy. I think 1 bust a year is enough though. They need to start putting girls in the PF line then.

We should at least get 2 if not 3. I heard that it was already painted and I think it will be coming out around the time the tax checks come out just from little bits I've read.

Speak for yourself cause 1 is not enough if it's the only thing you buy. I think 1 bust a year is enough though. They need to start putting girls in the PF line then.

We should at least get 2 if not 3. I heard that it was already painted and I think it will be coming out around the time the tax checks come out just from little bits I've read.

When Adam was at Sideshow in January, he left them with FOUR concept sketch for FOUR seperate statues. Marvel has shot one of them down. I know TWO are currrently being sculpted.

Or if you like, we can hold of and give you one a year. :rolleyes:

When Adam was at Sideshow in January, he left them with FOUR concept sketch for FOUR seperate statues. Marvel has shot one of them down. I know TWO are currrently being sculpted.

Would you care to let us know what character and/or design it was that Marvel shot down?

Who in the heck would shot down an AH! sketch ?

Well, since it was shot down, is it okay for AH! to show the sketch or will it give away one of the next characters in the making ?

Don't listen to the others Allison cause we want more than 1 a year lol. I am excited to see what the others are going to be

Would you care to let us know what character and/or design it was that Marvel shot down?
If I were to let you know, then it would prevent Adam from doing a redesign of that character later.

Once the statue is out, I'll post any declined sketches and you can decide how you feel about them for yourselves.

Don't listen to the others Allison cause we want more than 1 a year lol. I am excited to see what the others are going to be
Oh I know; I was just bustin your chops...

Here's what I know; and I don't know alot.

I've seen the paint up on Rogue. Its was fantastic. So my guess is that they might be waiting on Adam to do the lithograph art.... which should be next up on his table, I think. But its just a guess on my part.

I've seen images of a rough sculpt begining to the next statue. That is to say, a posed figure that has NO detailing on it.

So the line is still moving forward, if moving forward slowly. If you are looking to place blame; sometimes its Adam. He does have other work he has to complete on time for editors at DC. Sometimes its the sculptors; they too have other deadlines, and have to divide their time between projects. But rarely is it Sideshow.

Allison -- Adam was SO cool on the latest podcast. I totally understood, totally sympathized, and totally loved hearing his voice.

In fact, if Sideshow would just let him run the podcasts, they would be so utterly classic. Immediately.

Also, if Adam promises to have the artwork for Rogue done by next week, can we hope for the preview of the preorder by early May? Please? Otherwise it'll be a SDCC thing, and that will mean a full year between the latest two statues.

My AH! girls are getting eager to get a feel of the untouchable little thing. :D

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4712

042408rogue0801cp5.jpg

Back