S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In regards to the whole yamcha n tien learning kaioken etc, if anyone here read dragon ball multiverse they did an awesome what if situation, basically krillin becomes new master roshi but knows kaioken an is a great fighter, yamcha is an android and tien does a kicka$$ technique where he combines his multi arm technique with his tri beam to basically double its strength pretty kool actually

I still don't understand how it makes a square hole....
In the Japanese version it has nothing to do with triangles. It's called "Kikoho", which translates basically to "Ki Blast Cannon"... might sound familiar if you've played Budokai 3 as Tien!
It makes a square hole because the first time he used it, in Dragon Ball, he was deliberately destroying the square ring of the World Tournament.
You can see his hands aren't even in a triangle the first time:
Db100-22.jpg
Hopefully that puts to rest the issue of the so-called "Tri-Beam"

It's a Pyramid, He's shooting a giant Pyramid at people, it can be called "Tri Beam" in the US dub because it's sides are made of Triangles, only the base is square (like a real pyramid)

So, square hole :)
Well that's a handy explanation! I do like the name Tri-Beam, goes well with his three eyes and all.

I dunno Special Beam Cannon is probably better than Demonic Piercing Light Death Cannon. Makankosappo is another option...

I dunno Special Beam Cannon is probably better than Demonic Piercing Light Death Cannon
Well.....when you say it like that.....

That's the translation of Makankosappo right? Wow, It sounds clumsy in English, that's why I prefer when games and anime leaves the specials in their native tongue.

As awkward as it sounds in English, I like that it keeps with the characters theme. Piccolo was suppose to be the devil (as Kami as suppose to be a god), Piccolo Jr. carried on that theme, like a "son of satan" thing going on with the titles of his specials. Toriyama randomly decided to make him an alien stead halfway into writing him :dunno

it's always funny when fans take the mythos of DBZ so seriously, when the creator Toriyama himself has always had the mentality like "lol relax guys its all just for fun & entertainment, i dont even know whats going on half the time"

it's always funny when fans take the mythos of DBZ so seriously, when the creator Toriyama himself has always had the mentality like "lol relax guys its all just for fun & entertainment, i dont even know whats going on half the time"

48635436.jpg

alright, tamashii just added a few more months (till jan.) to their release dates list, here's to hoping that 16 gets a Jan slot! :pray:

Does anybody know where I can get ss gohan with the red belt ? It's soooo expensive!!! I have 2 of the blue belt gohans. All I need is one of the red belt gohans and I have all the figures so far

Well.....when you say it like that.....

That's the translation of Makankosappo right? Wow, It sounds clumsy in English, that's why I prefer when games and anime leaves the specials in their native tongue.

As awkward as it sounds in English, I like that it keeps with the characters theme. Piccolo was suppose to be the devil (as Kami as suppose to be a god), Piccolo Jr. carried on that theme, like a "son of satan" thing going on with the titles of his specials. Toriyama randomly decided to make him an alien stead halfway into writing him :dunno

Remember that Piccolo was created when the Nameless Namekian (child of katatz whatever) removed the evil from his being to become earth's guardian, Kami. It's pretty fair to say that he's a demon considering he's born of pure evil. He doesn't stay that way though, as Goku and co. influence him to become a good dude. None of those things interfere with him being a Namekian. He's an alien and a demon at the same time - Dragon Ball always mixes and matches mythology and sci-fi.
Oh course Toriyama would just say "I wasn't thinking about that when I was writing it" or some other crap!

Back