S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
would also say more Nintendo figures (a Figuarts Link would blow my mind) but for now there are two series I'm desperately hoping to see in Figuarts form...Street Fighter and YuYu Hakusho.

I've said it earlier and I agree, Figuarts Street Fighter would be awesomesauce and has the potential to rival DBZ in terms of sheer popularity. It might even surpass DBZ, due to the amount of characters alone.

Other series are hit or miss. Look at what happened with Fatal Fury Terry Bogard. They seemingly gave up on Mega Man. There were even some BlazBlue prototypes from a couple years ago, that were never released. It's the popular franchises they're interested in, and Street Fighter is way at the top.

Would def buy into Street Fighter. I'll bet a million dollars the first figure is Ryu. How could I not buy them all? Oh man, Chun Li would be amazing. And Blanka!
super-excited.gif

Oh trust me, America isnt alone in the joke politics agenda, the Uk seems to be run by multimillionaires intent on starving the rest of us to death, yet can all afford million pound homes all paid for by taxes. *sigh* thats a story for another day though :lol

Don't do much fox hunting then, huh?

They've already got play arts kai making decent tekken figures

Yeah but Play Arts Kai figures are huge & are notoriously inconsistent with each other. Plus they take up a lot of real estate on one's display. I feel the 6-inch Figuarts scale is near-perfect, not too small & not too big.

It would be incredible if Tamashii somehow acquired the rights to make Figuarts Final Fantasy.

Maybe they're just gonna explode on saturday after most other companies have had their PR moments?:dunno

I called there would be nothing new but I'll evenly say I definitely not expect them displaying LESS.

I really didn't think their display would be SO underwhelming. It doesn't even have out of print figures that they just love to show off every time. It's an utterly disappointing display.

What really worries me is that we haven't seen SSJ4 Goku (for us GT sympathizers) or anything else outside of DBS/RoF stuff, not including the Premium Color figures and Ultimate Gohan. Did they really cancel SSJ4 Goku (I will *****king riot)? What's the deal with the Buu Saga and why aren't the Buu's on display? Leaving us hanging AGAIN with Shenron? What gives? I really hope this isn't all they've got, cuz it's a sad sight that this year of all years, is the most boring SDCC showing.

Yeah man, it seems they like to pick n choose what they want to display at certain times. Maybe they chose not to bring SS4 Goku back out because it would look out-of-place alongside all the other characters, since it technically represents a whole separate Dragon Ball line? Who knows, their logic is beyond ours.

Yeah man, it seems they like to pick n choose what they want to display at certain times. Maybe they chose not to bring SS4 Goku back out because it would look out-of-place alongside all the other characters, since it technically represents a whole separate Dragon Ball line? Who knows, their logic is beyond ours.

I should know better than to use logic to guess Tamashii's next play. Their business moves and strategies confound me sometimes. The trick is to think completely outside of the box and err on the side of randomness. Therefore, I predict the next figure reveal will be...King Kai!

Kaiou-sama will come bundled with Bubbles and Gregory. Called it!

Those are as necessary for King Kai as Puar and Chiaotzu are to Yamcha and Tien. If they ever make a Saiyan Saga Goku (they've got all the parts already), he better come with a Power Pole, Senzu beans, and a Nimbus. A fluffy, soft Nimbus.

Unless he's a consistent character in Super he isnt a dbz character though, he's at best a cameo Toriyama shoved in because its his newest manga. Now i've seen RoF I do agree he is quite funny, but he still doesnt belong in the dragonball line, sorry.

He's a cool character

Unlock your inner Z fighter

I'm sure he's a fine guy, but there's waaaaaay better figures deserving of that spot. Whis should've been there. Most Dragon Ball fans don't know who the hell Jaco is. The fact that he's gonna be a part of DBS is just another example of Toriyama trying to force his spin-off stuff into the wonderful world that is Dragon Ball. For the love of Kami, there better not be anything else related to DB Minus in DBS or imma explode. Jaco, I can learn to love, but for now, he means nothing to me.

Unless he's a consistent character in Super he isnt a dbz character though, he's at best a cameo Toriyama shoved in because its his newest manga. Now i've seen RoF I do agree he is quite funny, but he still doesnt belong in the dragonball line, sorry.

According to a recent interview, he's gonna be in DBS, forcing his way into the Dragon Ball universe. I'll try to find the interview.

Edit:

Here's the source and the translation for those that can't read French.

DRAGON BALL SUPER : Questions / Réponses d'Atsushi Kido

11667527_700003376812299_6870674481693311426_n.jpg

I'm sure he's a fine guy, but there's waaaaaay better figures deserving of that spot. Whis should've been there. Most Dragon Ball fans don't know who the hell Jaco is. The fact that he's gonna be a part of DBS is just another example of Toriyama trying to force his spin-off stuff into the wonderful world that is Dragon Ball. For the love of Kami, there better not be anything else related to DB Minus in DBS or imma explode. Jaco, I can learn to love, but for now, he means nothing to me.

Well I kinda hope we see bulmas sister again. And if toriyama wants to add some more lore to dbz I say let him. It opens up the universe even more. But that's my opinion.

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Back