S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I kinda hope we see bulmas sister again. And if toriyama wants to add some more lore to dbz I say let him. It opens up the universe even more. But that's my opinion.

Unlock your inner Z fighter

I don't mind adding lore but when stuff gets contradictory and the stories of characters gets muddled up and confused, it's sloppy. As long as the additions make sense, are creative, don't keep confusing things, I'm all for more stuff.

Those are as necessary for King Kai as Puar and Chiaotzu are to Yamcha and Tien. If they ever make a Saiyan Saga Goku (they've got all the parts already), he better come with a Power Pole, Senzu beans, and a Nimbus. A fluffy, soft Nimbus.

senzu beans with Karin Nimbus with Roshi or Kid Goku Th Radar with Bulma. and yes Puar with Yamcha and Chaotzu with Tenshinhan. They are too much little so would be like a little accessory for them with some move..

Tomorrow is a new day. i am expecting see something new!-.- Ssj3 GOku Premium Color Edition to shut up some guys over here... but i prefer something like goku ssj4 ssj4 vegeta omega-shenron s-17 tenshinhan (saga buu) yamcha (saga cell) or vegeta ssj2. any of them would be nice aaahhh and of course super buu! and why not Cooler?^^ well anything!!!:panic:

:chase

The only person that would shut up would be you........no wait, I dont think theres any way to do that.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Tomorrow is a new day. i am expecting see something new!-.- Ssj3 GOku Premium Color Edition to shut up some guys over here... but i prefer something like goku ssj4 ssj4 vegeta omega-shenron s-17 tenshinhan (saga buu) yamcha (saga cell) or vegeta ssj2. any of them would be nice aaahhh and of course super buu! and why not Cooler?^^ well anything!!!:panic:

If an advanced colored ssj3 was released how are you going to get him? Amazon still doesn't have an advanced color vegeta up yet.

The only person that would shut up would be you........no wait, I dont think theres any way to do that.

I think he meant that it would help him shut up all you guys who hated on him for posting about it on every 2-3 pages.

I will say that if there's another Premium Color figure to come, it's SSJ3 Goku. Highly in demand and very deserving of one too

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Tomorrow is a new day. i am expecting see something new!-.- Ssj3 GOku Premium Color Edition to shut up some guys over here... but i prefer something like goku ssj4 ssj4 vegeta omega-shenron s-17 tenshinhan (saga buu) yamcha (saga cell) or vegeta ssj2. any of them would be nice aaahhh and of course super buu! and why not Cooler?^^ well anything!!![emoji14]anic:

Oh just shut up and settle for the datong version for now. We know they'll do a recolored ss3 goku but it won't be this year.

Maybe they're using Jaco to "test the waters" to see how a potential Goten & Trunks will sell due to his size (although it should be the other way around)

Maybe they're using Jaco to "test the waters" to see how a potential Goten & Trunks will sell due to his size (although it should be the other way around)

That'd be a really silly strategy if it were true. Using a small character that no one really knows to determine if Goten and Trunks would sell. That's like testing the human character market by headlining Yamcha :lol

They're just taking the chance to release him since he's becoming a character in DBS and had that cameo in RoF. People would buy him simply cuz he's a new character. Hype sells.

I'm pretty much satisfied with my Datong SSJ 3 Goku head. I just put it on Normal Goku's body and there, no problem. Too bad the Datong stand's connector doesn't fit well to the claw's socket so he's just hanging by his hair lol :(

powerup2.jpg

I've no doubt we'll see SSJ3 Goku again, be it in Premium Color form or BoG form. Given that they're adapting the movies into DBS, SSJ3 Goku is not only part of DBZ but DBS. As for RKenshin, just be patient. For all we know Tamashii's R&D team could be watching this very forum and be holding off SSJ3 just to mess with you :rotfl

Nah he probably won't. There are ways to shut him up though.................but we dare not discuss those

Here's the source and the translation for those that can't read French.

DRAGON BALL SUPER : Questions / Réponses d'Atsushi Kido

11667527_700003376812299_6870674481693311426_n.jpg
yawn.gif

rs_400x192-140110122208-tumblr_lovdc0IVSA1qf6ifj.gif

That'd be a really silly strategy if it were true. Using a small character that no one really knows to determine if Goten and Trunks would sell. That's like testing the human character market by headlining Yamcha :lol

They're just taking the chance to release him since he's becoming a character in DBS and had that cameo in RoF. People would buy him simply cuz he's a new character. Hype sells.

And yet still no Tien.:thud:

yawn.gif

rs_400x192-140110122208-tumblr_lovdc0IVSA1qf6ifj.gif

And yet still no Tien.:thud:

Lol, my thoughts exactly. Sounds like a lot of Goku, VERY exciting :woo

Out of all the side characters my favorite human has got to be Tien. He's cool, is always trying to improve himself (still kinda competing with Goku, although futile). He actually fights a lot of the times even though he knows he's outmatched practically every time. Ride or die.

Lol, my thoughts exactly. It sounds VERY exciting :woo

Out of all the side characters my favorite human has got to be Tien. He's cool, is always trying to improve himself (still kinda competing with Goku, although futile). He actually fights a lot of the times even though he knows he's outmatched practically every time. Ride or die.

11055807_671506426305657_822818125_n.jpg
I think you posted this b4 didn't you, prodigy?:rotfl

Back