S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I HATE Kanye West. If you're a fan of Kanye West you're a horrible person. That's a fact.

lol oh come on.. hate is a strong word. he's never done anything to hurt you or your family and you've never met him so why put so much energy into hating the dude. you can strongly dislike him, though! :lecture

I HATE Kanye West. If you're a fan of Kanye West you're a horrible person. That's a fact.

I used to like his music and still listen to it occasionally, although I'm primarily a metal person, but lately, he's been nothing but a d**k and a *********. A dickbag. No, a bag of dicks.

bag-of-dicks.jpg

lol oh come on.. hate is a strong word. he's never done anything to hurt you or your family and you've never met him so why put so much energy into hating the dude. you can strongly dislike him, though! :lecture

I chose that word very specifically. You don't know what Kanye has done to me.
kanye-west-smile-frown.gif

Haven't seen it but a quick Google search tells me the main character looks like a cross between SSJ3 Raditz, Robin, and Blanka. That said, it looks interesting, might give it a watch.

It just got a reboot so I just finished the 2 episodes that are out. It's pretty good.

Also to ANY ecchi fans out there a new anime just came out called (prison school) it is the funniest anime you will ever watch. The comedy in this show is legendary (oh and it's not like high school did everything is censored).

Sorry for getting off topic but it's really good!
b10f45c3f67da2887c6a9b7b3b4f52c5.jpg
bf18f5458a8f2d26d2f87649ae8d9828.jpg

Unlock your inner Z fighter

so something like Cooler or Bojack or S-13 could out? or i am making a mistake?

You need to realize that the movie figures are most likely a far off idea for them. I don't think I even need to teach you why they made Broly. You should at least be able to come to that conclusion on you're own. If they make either form of Cooler, people will complain it wasn't the other one. Not only does Toriyama himself not consider him cannon, but his transformation doesn't make sense. The rules are pretty clear about that race. For instance. Frieza's "final" form is actually his original. His and King Cold's initial forms are power caps they place on themselves. This is basic knowledge. Cooler's transformation isn't even supposed to be possible. And now that a final form upgrade truly exists in actual cannon, it's mother effing gold. Making Cooler's transformation even less desirable for the company. Neither Bojack or Super Android 13 are iconic enough. They wouldn't be major sellers. They sure as crap aren't Broly. Give it a rest until we see their interest rise in non-cannon movie figures in general. The only no-cannon character they've made so far is Broly. Until then. Think about what cannon characters they should do. Something other than SS3. We know you want it.

It just got a reboot so I just finished the 2 episodes that are out. It's pretty good.

Also to ANY ecchi fans out there a new anime just came out called (prison school) it is the funniest anime you will ever watch. The comedy in this show is legendary (oh and it's not like high school did everything is censored).

Sorry for getting off topic but it's really good!
b10f45c3f67da2887c6a9b7b3b4f52c5.jpg
bf18f5458a8f2d26d2f87649ae8d9828.jpg

I always love learning about new animes, not off topic to me! If the series has cool figures, then I'll learn to like it. It happened with Sailor Moon [emoji1]

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

You need to realize that the movie figures are most likely a far off idea for them. I don't think I even need to teach you why they made Broly. You should at least be able to come to that conclusion on you're own. If they make either form of Cooler, people will complain it wasn't the other one. Not only does Toriyama himself not consider him cannon, but his transformation doesn't make sense. The rules are pretty clear about that race. For instance. Frieza's "final" form is actually his original. His and King Cold's initial forms are power caps they place on themselves. This is basic knowledge. Cooler's transformation isn't even supposed to be possible. And now that a final form upgrade truly exists in actual cannon, it's mother effing gold. Making Cooler's transformation even less desirable for the company. Neither Bojack or Super Android 13 are iconic enough. They wouldn't be major sellers. They sure as crap aren't Broly. Give it a rest until we see their interest rise in non-cannon movie figures in general. The only no-cannon character they've made so far is Broly. Until then. Think about what cannon characters they should do. Something other than SS3. We know you want it.

I'll disagree about Cooler since apart from Broly he's a very demanded movie villain. People go either way with which form but I'd say the consensus is for his fourth form. I'd crap my pants if they announced any Cooler and to a toy company, they don't really care about canonicity hence Broly and SSJ4. It's about what sells and Cooler WILL sell. They could even make a Metal Cooler as an SDCC. If there's any other movie character they'll make it's him.

I'd personally die if they announce Janemba since he's cool af and then we would HAVE to get Gogeta to go with him. That however is a pipe dream...

I'd like to see Tekken ones even moreso, especially since it's a Bandai Namco game.

I agree with you! I would love that! When they did their 2013 SDCC poll for a video game franchises, I voted for Tekken. Tekken's the one fighter that I use all the characters and took time to be competent with each of them. I've played 1-4, MvC 1-3, and Street Fighter v X-Men, but I could never really get into them. I really liked playing as Ken and Ryu though.

I forgot to thank everyone who posted pics! Thanks, they look great! I cannot wait for that Warrior Awakened Goku and Vegeta!

I'll disagree about Cooler since apart from Broly he's a very demanded movie villain. People go either way with which form but I'd say the consensus is for his fourth form. I'd crap my pants if they announced any Cooler and to a toy company, they don't really care about canonicity hence Broly and SSJ4. It's about what sells and Cooler WILL sell. They could even make a Metal Cooler as an SDCC. If there's any other movie character they'll make it's him.

I'd personally die if they announce Janemba since he's cool af and then we would HAVE to get Gogeta to go with him. That however is a pipe dream...

Well see, that would have been my next point. If they do any more movie characters, it just opens up the flood gates to more questions and demands about who should be next. Hell, I would love natural form Cooler. It'd be awesome to stand him next to Frieza and have them at least look like actual brothers. Then put their father behind them. It'd be beautiful. Once they've done that, I personally want a Salza figure. In fact why not do both the entire Ginyu squad AND the Salza squad. But now we have a movie figure. What about Bojack and the obligatory matching Goku gi Gohan? What about Janemba and his Gogeta? What about Tapion? Hey, Turles would freaking rock! I love the idea that low class warriors don't very much in appearance. What about Turles' squad? All of this stuff may come. Cooler would definitely be first. And I'd dive right in. But it won't be anytime soon. And with the way I set it up, it makes sense that there'd be scared to go to those places.

Well see, that would have been my next point. If they do any more movie characters, it just opens up the flood gates to more questions and demands about who should be next. Hell, I would love natural form Cooler. It'd be awesome to stand him next to Frieza and have them at least look like actual brothers. Then put their father behind them. It'd be beautiful. Once they've done that, I personally want a Salza figure. In fact why not do both the entire Ginyu squad AND the Salza squad. But now we have a movie figure. What about Bojack and the obligatory matching Goku gi Gohan? What about Janemba and his Gogeta? What about Tapion? Hey, Turles would freaking rock! I love the idea that low class warriors don't very much in appearance. What about Turles' squad? All of this stuff may come. Cooler would definitely be first. And I'd dive right in. But it won't be anytime soon. And with the way I set it up, it makes sense that there'd be scared to go to those places.

Opening the flood gates is the perfect term for it. I like to see characters released that open the doors for other characters. If we get Ginyu, the rest of the Force will be demanded. When we get Buutenks, Gotenks is a necessity. Pairing characters up with others is the best strategy to sell these figures. Just look at how 17 and 18 resulted in 16. He didn't sell THAT well but then again, he isn't that major/popular. Only way I see Yamcha selling is pairing him with a cooler character like Tien or Nappa with some Saibamen. Same principle applies to movie characters although they're definitely not a priority for Tamashii especially with DBS here.

Honestly the only other movie villains I see them doing are Normal Broly, Gogeta, and mmmaybe Future Gohan*. I recall a while back them saying "Saiyans sell," and just about all of us would buy these no question.

*another perfect excuse to reuse the Goku mold

Agreed. On all points. But they have larger concerns. It's a mystery: what will they begin focusing more on? Will they continue their current path of wasting time with the DBZ figures? In relation to the maybe increased interest in DBS and God forms? Or will they get back in the game with Buu saga at full force with only speckled here and there released for DBS?
We all know these questions. We question the business plan. And I think we all know at this point that GT characters and movie characters are taking a back seat. If we speak of the these thing we should be arguing for the legitimacy and relevance of releasing those figures as a whole, not asking which one they might make when it doesn't even seem to be a thought on their end anymore. They are financially confident in DBS and cannon DBZ.
Honestly with the subordinate military teams? They should do special packs like what they did with the PR and Sentai lines. All five Rangers were included for samurai and mighty morphin. I'd love if they did it that way.

I think we screwed up. We should've been had a fan poll of all these movie characters, months before SDCC. We could've gave them the results, and it would've gave them insight into what we want. Now we gotta wait a whole nother year

By wasting time, I meant that they seem to be drawing things out more. Of note is the fact that we are getting just Mystic G and recolors. Cool but hello? And now with Namek Goku, but he's an exclusive.

I think we screwed up. We should've been had a fan poll of all these movie characters, months before SDCC. We could've gave them the results, and it would've gave them insight into what we want. Now we gotta wait a whole nother year

We can send them through Facebook or Twitter. It has to be a system where one person is ONLY able to vote once. Not something that can potentially be done by the same person multiple times.

don't know if anyone is ready to seriously arrange a new poll but assuming someone is I'd really like to see a more open ended poll instead of one restricted to certain forums. Last year there was a poll here and a poll over at the DragonballFigures forum and I can't help but feel as if neither poll had any sort of impact (couldn't possibly know that for a fact, just how I feel). I would much rather see a poll set up on a separate site (maybe on the site that hosted the first known Figuarts poll? Help Pick the next DBZ SH Figuarts ) that can be sent to numerous forums, Ageless Geeks, and maybe some YouTube channels to get better results...then when all is said and done the results can be sent in to Bluefin.

Agreed. On all points. But they have larger concerns. It's a mystery: what will they begin focusing more on? Will they continue their current path of wasting time with the DBZ figures? In relation to the maybe increased interest in DBS and God forms? Or will they get back in the game with Buu saga at full force with only speckled here and there released for DBS?
We all know these questions. We question the business plan. And I think we all know at this point that GT characters and movie characters are taking a back seat. If we speak of the these thing we should be arguing for the legitimacy and relevance of releasing those figures as a whole, not asking which one they might make when it doesn't even seem to be a thought on their end anymore. They are financially confident in DBS and cannon DBZ.
Honestly with the subordinate military teams? They should do special packs like what they did with the PR and Sentai lines. All five Rangers were included for samurai and mighty morphin. I'd love if they did it that way.

The only reason they did it for the power rangers is because they only had to use to different molds color them differently and change the head sculpt that's it.

The only person that would shut up would be you........no wait, I dont think theres any way to do that.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It's unfortunate that discussion about children's toys gets you to a point of being this goddamned rude.

I agree with you! I would love that! When they did their 2013 SDCC poll for a video game franchises, I voted for Tekken. Tekken's the one fighter that I use all the characters and took time to be competent with each of them. I've played 1-4, MvC 1-3, and Street Fighter v X-Men, but I could never really get into them. I really liked playing as Ken and Ryu though.

I forgot to thank everyone who posted pics! Thanks, they look great! I cannot wait for that Warrior Awakened Goku and Vegeta!

Dude, I'm a fighting game NUT and Tekken's my main game so if you ever want to game my PSN is tjduckett and my GT is Mecha style. I also play SFIV on steam a lot: tjduckett. So awesome to see more fans!

And it's really unfortunate with Tekken that they've really never gotten a shake on decent 6" classed figures. Even with the PAK line, I bought Kazuya and Jun and they were hot garbage so I sold them within the next few weeks. It's a franchise with a hungry fandom for collectibles and NO ONE capitalizing on it.

Back