S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine is still in his capsule on his way to the UK. Getting through some filler of me dusting and doing work before he gets here.

haha. same here. mine's just cleared the customs process. just wandering how quick amazon has been in relation to other sites

Holly smokes, I can't wait for the Vegeta figure, the Kakkorot figure looks pretty cool posed ready to form the kamehameha blast, I'll have to get that one, I love Dragon Ball Z, it's my favorite show and I've been waiting for some good decent figures of my favorite characters ! ! ! ! :)

For the record, Bluefin distributes DIRECTLY through Amazon.com. so if you're buying from amazon, you're ACTUALKY buying directly through Bluefin.

BBTS gets theirs from Bluefin, but have to wait untill Bluefin ships.

so amazon ships the same time as bluefin ships to BBTS.

think of it that way.

Great point.

i bundled my saiyan saga vegeta along w the rerelease goku n 2 friezas thru amazon. i cant wait! july 31 cant come soon enuff

Holly smokes, I can't wait for the Vegeta figure, the Kakkorot figure looks pretty cool posed ready to form the kamehameha blast, I'll have to get that one, I love Dragon Ball Z, it's my favorite show and I've been waiting for some good decent figures of my favorite characters ! ! ! ! :)

You have come to the right place lol but you will not have fun catching up lol some of the figures are rising in prices lol

Got my vegeta and goku this week. Can't decide if I want to do the classic smug crossed arms stance or the over 9000 meme! Argh!

Has anyone here ordered from Kirin hobby before? I'm thinking of ordering my Saiyan saga Vegeta from there.

Welcome to the addiction!:)
Like stated before, try to play catch up quick on past figures, cause the price on each is only going up!

Vegeta arrived today woo hoo! Same issues as everyone really, loose legs, shoulder pad unattached when it was in box and the scouter feels a little fragile but it certainly makes up for it with how amazing he looks. For those who haven't got him yet I deffo recommend him!

My scouter actually fits quite snuggly dont have any problems with it, im very curious about friezas tale now though, lookin at those pics a few pages back i hope it not a bendy tale or w.e those always look like cheap quality after a while

My scouter actually fits quite snuggly dont have any problems with it, im very curious about friezas tale now though, lookin at those pics a few pages back i hope it not a bendy tale or w.e those always look like cheap quality after a while

I think we will end up with 3 tails. One cut, for the battle damadge look, one bendy, an one hard plastic in one wavey pose.

I'm pretty stoked for Freeza. I just hope his sales render a version 1 first apperance in floating chair Freeza! Honestly, I would take a FiguartsZero if need be!

Back