S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy ****, they sold out!!! Either they will get one more shipment, or thats it. Anyone that hasn't bought them needs to hurry up. Toysrus.com has them for Pre Order!

Im sure they will get more shipments why would they just have one shipment....

Guess I know what I will be doing with my 100.00 gift card from ToysRus Next week....

Holy ****, they sold out!!! Either they will get one more shipment, or thats it. Anyone that hasn't bought them needs to hurry up. Toysrus.com has them for Pre Order!

I highly doubt they are sold out for good. In my experience, on amazon (and prob other distributors websites), the stock of DBZ figuarts come and go in waves. Usually one set of stock will get sold out and it'll come back up in a few weeks. I wouldn't be worried about the two new figures running out for another 6-12 months at least...

2s84qcm.jpg

My custom shodo :)

how odd.. I just got an email notice from amazon about preschool toys.

and firs preschool toy on the list?
Bandai/Tamashii nations S.h. Figurarts Frezia Final form.

Im guessing the next shipment for Vegeta is in June cuz like 3 sites that had him in stock now say pre-order for June.

Last edited:
By all accounts my Goku is waiting for me at home from Nin-Nin-Games

So first order & all groovy, arrived within a week & no customs charges.

Already pre-ordered Freiza from them & will do the same with Krillin now that he's gone live for PO on there.

Will get some pics up tonight :)

Neil

Got Sdcc goku great figure but the box is really damaged opened up a dispute though ebay item was described in mint condition.

Scouter vegeta is here in the UK from BBTS... unfortunately got stung for a £22 customs charge! taking the figure's total + shipping to £75!!! ($113) SS vegeta wasn't even that much haha wtf. Sticking to HK/JP sellers on ebay from now on!

Scouter vegeta is here in the UK from BBTS... unfortunately got stung for a £22 customs charge! taking the figure's total + shipping to £75!!! ($113) SS vegeta wasn't even that much haha wtf. Sticking to HK/JP sellers on ebay from now on!

Damn that sucks man....

Ya thats insane, i know how we all say buy from american sites to support the line but damn thats too much lol

You see this is why I swore I'd never use BBTS again.

They don't mark down so I got a hit when I used them for SDCC Gohan

Used Toy Arena after that for Trunks & he got through no issues.

Go for Ebay like you said or use Nin-Nin-Games like I did for Goku straight through no messing :)

They currently have Krillin for pre-order at £30 + shipping...

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/japane...in-krilin-edition-limitee-sh-figuarts-en.html

I'm getting my order in this weekend for him.

Neil

Back