S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id say both but yes start with the ssj3 goku just becuz of the simple fact that its the best sculpted ssj3 goku ever and it comes with effect parts, and also scouter vegeta will stay same price for a relatively long time seeing how its the newest figure and ssj3 goku is about a yr old

Also i have a question, i used to be able to see bluefins fb pages wall and all the posts ppl used to make(on my mobile i dnt use my comp anymore except for one main putpose/project lol) and i cant see their wall posts anymore anyone kno how to view it thru mobile?

Also i have a question, i used to be able to see bluefins fb pages wall and all the posts ppl used to make(on my mobile i dnt use my comp anymore except for one main putpose/project lol) and i cant see their wall posts anymore anyone kno how to view it thru mobile?

Go to their FB page on the FB app and click on timeline then click on 2013 and it will drop down the bar/page and show all their wall post

How do you posses the ability to keep the locked in their cardboard prisons? Hahah the minute I get a figure, it comes right out if the box. I keep my boxes mint, but the figures are out and on display!
Do you have doubles?

I agree. You are so strong to keep them in those boxes of solitude! I have doubles of some of those because sometimes two poses are necessary. Sometimes two is just not enough (latest vegeta).

Is trunks available anywhere for retail price ? He seems to have jumped up in price looking for one.

How do you posses the ability to keep the locked in their cardboard prisons? Hahah the minute I get a figure, it comes right out if the box. I keep my boxes mint, but the figures are out and on display!
Do you have doubles?

I agree. You are so strong to keep them in those boxes of solitude! I have doubles of some of those because sometimes two poses are necessary. Sometimes two is just not enough (latest vegeta).

lmao! its not easy guys but like i stated earlier, i have loose figures as well (vegeta and goku) but i use those to play w my son. still gotta get a few more on top of the ones thatll be here this summer. i think i need professional help hahaa

Not ssj vegeta... I mean SSJ Goku and Scouter Vegeta... They are not available from Amazon directly anymore...

Holy ****, they sold out!!! Either they will get one more shipment, or thats it. Anyone that hasn't bought them needs to hurry up. Toysrus.com has them for Pre Order!

Back