S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe ask if there will be more investment made to releasing effect parts like kamehameha or piccolo beam like saint seya? Especially big effects. The cell kamehameha was too little. The charging kamehameha from the normal goku was awesome in prototype.

I know Dean has a twitter. I would suggest everyone make an account. This Q&A is actually a good oppertunity to follow Tamashii, and show the numbers of DBZ fans and customers of the line. I know there wont be thousands of fans, but showing a number increase of followers for their page, and questions focused on lines will help them gauge what has the higher market focus!

Make and Twitter account and follow TamashiiNations!

This whole Q and A thing is being over hyped. It's my understanding that the Q and A wont only be focused on Dragonball figures, correct? And if that's the case then they may only answer a small handfull of questions relating to Dragonball, and from what I've read in previous post on here, the questions will be picked up from twitter post, meaning they'll only answer questions that they want to answer. I'm just not interested.

This whole Q and A thing is being over hyped. It's my understanding that the Q and A wont only be focused on Dragonball figures, correct? And if that's the case then they may only answer a small handfull of questions relating to Dragonball, and from what I've read in previous post on here, the questions will be picked up from twitter post, meaning they'll only answer questions that they want to answer. I'm just not interested.

Its for all Tamashi products. But they did say Ask and you will be answered!

We need someone to go with frieza final form you can't match him up with no one besides goku if he's ever released cell is a different story altogether .

Heck we need a mecha Freeza to go with Trunks...

what we need is normal Goku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have no interest in twitter so at least one of us can ask the questions we would like, so im glad Jayrod88 is going to represent us anyway.

good luck Jayrod ! :)

(and i second asking about effects parts for DBZ (as well as normal Goku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) )

They answered like 3/4 of my MMPR related questions.. They also said other forms of Cell depends on Interest...

Well, we at least know black hair Goku IS going to be released; no date but they did say yes to me asking if he was going to have a release

EDIT: they also said in response to someone else that he will be in the near future!

Back