S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... you know what would make an AWESOME SDCC Exclusive, and would be fairly cheap?

a 14 pack of the two sets of Dragon *****.

the 7 earth ones, and the 7 namekian ones.

That would be a bigger waste than making a 2 pack of oolang an pouir lol

I think it would make more sense to include the dragonballs with a Bulma figure if one is ever made (or even with one of the dragons themselves if they are made).

why would this be a waste? It's a simple, inexpensive item ( could be 5-10$) that is sorely missing from the line.

And besides Bulma herself would probobly already be fairly acessory heavy, depending on which version of her they do.

Bear in mind, I'm not suggesting this REPLACE an existing figure release, I'm suggesting this in addition to whatever else is being released.

Dragonballs would be pretty useless though unless they came with a base for them to peg into, and extra hands for Goku to hold them.

Vegeta just arrived and he looks awesome! Here is my collection so far....
Dragonball_zpsbe2d2b80.jpg

I may be in the minority here, but I'd like a Bilis and God Mode Goku (with normal hair option); maybe as a 2 pack

A 2 pack would be nice, but I doubt it would happen. They do need something there to get people interested in buying Bill's IMO. He seems pretty lackluster.

I think that the god mode Goku figure would be a perfect chance to release a kaoken Goku as well. It can include 8 faces (4 in god mode, and 4 in kaoken mode), also an extra hair pice, pehaps, for the false super saiyan hairstyle.

If anyone is interested I'm selling a normal vegeta that is in great shape but has a slight scratch on his scouter lens. This is your last chance before I put it up on eBay.

NEWS: Tamashii is having a Q/A seasion today on twitter at 2pm. Thwy are saying if you ask, you get an answer!!!

Edit: 2pm PST/ 5pm EST

Woohoo; not on twitter, but hopefully someone can ask about the SDCC exclusive, if DBZ Battle of the Gods figures are coming, and what the 2014 line up looks like

NEWS: Tamashii is having a Q/A seasion today on twitter at 2pm. Thwy are saying if you ask, you get an answer!!!

Edit: 2pm PST/ 5pm EST

ask about Normal Goku. Everyone should just bug them about it till they release him. Enough with the teasers TAMASHII!!!

Back