S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats when it starts. I plan on blasting them with DBZ questions.

god_damn_right_breaking_bad.gif

NEWS: Tamashii is having a Q/A seasion today on twitter at 2pm. Thwy are saying if you ask, you get an answer!!!

Edit: 2pm PST/ 5pm EST

Sounds legit, but I'm skeptical. Politicians get asked questions all the time but they rarely answer them. lol

I despise twitter so unfortuneatly i do not have it but who ever does please spam the crap outta them About normal goku release date/ what the sdcc exclusive will be !

My questions will be:
Who will the SDCc DBZ figure(s) be?
Is Normal Goku set for release?
Will we see any SH Monster Arts DBZ figures?
Who are some charactera in develpoment?
Wheres my damn Nappa?
Wheres Krec9's Buu figure?

My questions will be:
Wheres my damn Nappa?

All great Q's; I really hope a buu is in the pipeline for release in the next year

My questions will be:
Wheres my damn Nappa?

Dunno if it was you or someone that mentioned this how about first form frieza ?

Great questions btw.

No point in asking about the likes of SDCC figures or specific details; no way they will answer, simply because they cant.

My advice? Go for questions that are more cryptic, like;

Is the SDCC a repaint?
Is the SDCC a male or female?
Is the SDCC human or saiyan?

Jayrods Q about if Goku simply has a release is good, as they wont tell us a date.

Someone should ask about God Mode Goku and Bilis figures; especially since they teased the god mode figure a couple of months ago

please please please ask them, constantly, repeatedly, intensley to the point where they ask you to leave, about NORMAL GOKU BEING RELEASED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks

The simple approach is best, asking 30 questions at once likely won't get any results...as bad as I want to know what the SDCC exclusive is I'd much rather find out if we'll be seeing any new prototypes at SDCC, and a Battle of the Gods question might be good. Coming in and bugging them with stuff like "COME ON WHERE'S MY ZARBON?!!" won't do any good.

No point in asking about the likes of SDCC figures or specific details; no way they will answer, simply because they cant.

My advice? Go for questions that are more cryptic, like;

Is the SDCC a repaint?
Is the SDCC a male or female?
Is the SDCC human or saiyan?

Jayrods Q about if Goku simply has a release is good, as they wont tell us a date.

They said in June we would get the list of all 8 SDCc exclusives. I think they have been given the green light to rveal them, but they have decide to do a Q&A to reveal them if asked about.

My questions will be:
Wheres my damn Nappa?

first ask Normal Goku hes been the longest thats being teased. we need normal Goku

I find it weird its been almost 2 weeks and Amazon.com has not restocked Scouter Vegeta/ SSJ Goku

I find it weird its been almost 2 weeks and Amazon.com has not restocked Scouter Vegeta/ SSJ Goku

That would be a good question to ask about. How many batches does Amazon get before the are sold out for good? Or if Amazon sells out, will they get replenished?

We need someone to go with frieza final form you can't match him up with no one besides goku if he's ever released cell is a different story altogether .

Back