S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mod for kylos neck, just glued in a plastic ring that tightly fit the ball joint (i have a huge parts bin, dont know what its from)
DSC_0283.JPG
DSC_0281.JPG
DSC_0286.JPG
DSC_0285.JPG

And my yoda repaint wip

DSC_0318.JPG
DSC_0319.JPG

I'm sorry but all the pictures of the Figuarts Kylo Ren in the soft goods black series robes always looks like he's trying to take a dump.

Last edited:
My mod for kylos neck, just glued in a plastic ring that tightly fit the ball joint (i have a huge parts bin, dont know what its from)

That's a great idea with the Kylo Ren neck, I'm going to try the same thing.

Last edited:
That's a great idea with the Kylo Ren neck, I'm going to try the same thing.

Thanks, its reversible too, would only leave a bit of glue residue

I really hope we get an unmasked head packed in with a future figure.. And I really want some knights or Ren, even clearer pics and I could make my own

so the neck mod is to allow head to get a snugger fit in hood? cuz w/o hood is up too high correct?

Has there ever a "thread war"? Or when someone posts that the SHF figure is better in the BS Thread or vice versa?

not really a war, but when someone says a Black series is "better" than a figuart it gets ridiculed... as it should

personally Id still pick up a few BS figs jsut to fill out displays, I feel the lines are compatible, one is just far better looking. BS is good for 420p characters, where figuarts gives you 4k :D

not really a war, but when someone says a Black series is "better" than a figuart it gets ridiculed... as it should

personally Id still pick up a few BS figs jsut to fill out displays, I feel the lines are compatible, one is just far better looking. BS is good for 420p characters, where figuarts gives you 4k :D

Haha. So true, what typical bs figs do you usually fill out? Non-human characters?

Yeah pretty much and helmeted Characters. Oh and poe, because he's a fave and I think the figuarts version will take a while, needed a serious repaint though

Yeah, I hope they put out human characters from TFA more than just Kylo or FO Trooper (variants included)

BS is clearly better [emoji24]

f812ff8aa0c4dfbe6a9510e9e71d5b2d.jpg

Nice joke bro. 😂

Yeah, I hope they put out human characters from TFA more than just Kylo or FO Trooper (variants included)

Yeah I think Han, Rey and Finn are the must haves from figuarts as they were the main focus, we know theyre doing chewie so thats cool, Poe would be a nice treat but I understand if they did others like Hux first. I need all the trooper and Kylo Variants I can get! cant wait for that heavy gunner figure and definitely the snow troopers

Nice pics Lip!

I don't see myself buying anything else from tfa except Kylo (got sent today:yess:) and Rey. Loved most other chars, but wanna see where they go in VIII first.

1485.gif

Yeah pretty much and helmeted Characters. Oh and poe, because he's a fave and I think the figuarts version will take a while, needed a serious repaint though

That Poe bs fig is actually pretty good. I was surprised when I saw it on the shelf at Target. Too bad their other figures look like horse****. The quality control at hasbro is ****ed.

Back