S-Hero Batman/Superman TAS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to like this, but that generic Superman logo they slapped on his chest just ruins it for me. It's supposed to look, you know, animated.

Superman_(STAS).png

Maybe this is a better example. It was drawn slightly different in every shot, but the key was that it looked animated and unique to the show.

I'm a stickler for accuracy, so anytime I see that generic S logo on a toy it's an immediate turnoff. As the only time we ever saw that logo on a suit was for John Haymes Newton's Superboy.

main-qimg-3c929de54ae6aeda8e11c994721f901a-pjlq.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi guys, if you don't need your mint art box and brown box, and will just throw it away, please message me and I'll buy it from you. Mine got crushed by USPS. I'm located in California. Thanks.

Maybe this is a better example. It was drawn slightly different in every shot, but the key was that it looked animated and unique to the show.

I'm a stickler for accuracy, so anytime I see that generic S logo on a toy it's an immediate turnoff. As the only time we ever saw that logo on a suit was for John Haymes Newton's Superboy.

View attachment 720086
It’s interesting how different the emblem is on various 3D depictions of the animated look.
IMG_2987.jpeg
IMG_2989.jpeg
IMG_2988.jpeg
IMG_2990.jpeg

Even though USPS said it is still in transit, Superman arrived to my door today. It is an amazing figure. The cape holes are a non-issue since it easily covered by by the costume. Since I prefer museum poses, I also don't mind not having ankle articulation as he stands perfect without a stand

Here he is with an ally and some foes:
1723999237699.jpeg

Here he is above Metropolis:
1723999281628.jpeg

Last edited:
Back