[S.Pettersenart] The Inspector

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [S.Pettersenart] The Inspector Dirty Harry -FULL PREVIEW> PRE-ORDER May 21 6pm PD

Yeah, got to be honest, for me to drop $700-800 on a figure, I gotta love the source material.

Re: [S.Pettersenart] The Inspector Dirty Harry -FULL PREVIEW> PRE-ORDER May 21 6pm PD

Is it just me, I seen Dirty Harry loads of times. There is just something throwing of the sculpt for me :dunno

Yes, it's just you.

I really wish I liked Dirty Harry more, I would buy this in a second.

Is it just me, I seen Dirty Harry loads of times. There is just something throwing of the sculpt for me :dunno

i dont get it? you dont like the sculpt but you dont know what it is? i think thats the only answer you could come up with after teddy daniels said it was just you,:lol,,,, have you seen the real life screen shot side by side with this? go on the website, lots of pics.. you might """see""" that something that your not sure what it is....

i dont get it? you dont like the sculpt but you dont know what it is? i think thats the only answer you could come up with after teddy daniels said it was just you,:lol,,,, have you seen the real life screen shot side by side with this? go on the website, lots of pics.. you might """see""" that something that your not sure what it is....

Hey man no need to be rude :moon Im telling you there is something not right with that sculpt. It looks like a clint look-a-like. Teddy daniels has his opinion and I have mine. You cant change my mind so quit trying. I have watched every Dirty Harry movie and I consider myself an expert on Clint Eastwood, and I got an IQ of 152. Do you even know who Clint Eastwood is ?

Last edited:

Hey man no need to be rude :moon Im telling you there is something not right with that sculpt. It looks like a clint look-a-like. Teddy daniels has his opinion and I have mine. You cant change my mind so quit trying. I have watched every Dirty Harry movie and I consider myself an expert on Clint Eastwood, and I got an IQ of 152. Do you even know who Clint Eastwood is ?

NO! You aren't allowed you're own opinion. This is the customs section of the Sideshow Freaks where have you been? :lol I think it looks great, perfect even, that's just me. But you're correct, everybody is allowed to have their own opinion. Classic case of to each their own.

Great looking figure, just not $700 great for me.

Yeah not of Clint Eastwood though, Ok he looks like he got his S&W up his @ss in the first pic but still.

DSC_0192+copy.jpg

dirty-harry.jpg

Now this is a great Eastwood sculpt:

37040_531620396902592_1584911475_n_zps2e023589.jpg

Last edited:

Hey Scott, since you said there is still room for a few small corrections, I think the collar on the shirt is too big. If you compare it to the screen caps you'll see. That's all. Not a deal breaker though.

Hey Scott, since you said there is still room for a few small corrections, I think the collar on the shirt is too big. If you compare it to the screen caps you'll see. That's all. Not a deal breaker though.

I wonder if all it would take is it could be a matter of just pulling up the sweater at the neck to hide it more maybe too?

That is what I was thinking - just futz with it. That picture of Clint has the vest riding up on the collar a little bit anyways due to his arm being raised, so that isn't an accurate depiction of the collar size.

I wonder if all it would take is it could be a matter of just pulling up the sweater at the neck to hide it more maybe too?

That is what I was thinking - just futz with it. That picture of Clint has the vest riding up on the collar a little bit anyways due to his arm being raised, so that isn't an accurate depiction of the collar size.

Yes- After I took pics I noticed that the collar had shifted out of place while posing. It simply needed to be pulled back down onto the body and into the sweater. Notice too that the tie stripes are the wrong direction. That will be fixed too. I'm working on making the glasses smaller as well.
I will be making minor tweaks to the portrait that have been bothering me since painting. Believe me I'm my own worst critic and I'm 100% invested, I won't be glossing over anything.

Best-S.

Another reason why you're one of the best. This figure. Tomorrow. Bought. Thank god for tax returns!

Order in, yes!

Back