[S.Pettersenart] The Inspector

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [S.Pettersenart] The Inspector Dirty Harry -FULL PREVIEW> PRE-ORDER May 21 6pm PD

I will be making minor tweaks to the portrait that have been bothering me since painting. Believe me I'm my own worst critic and I'm 100% invested, I won't be glossing over anything.

Best-S.

Figure ordered. Great to hear you will be making some adjustments. Hopefully the bottom right eye lid will be one of those. In the pictures it looks a little droopy and different from the left eye. Great figure Scott. I am looking forward to having this in hand. :)

Re: [S.Pettersenart] The Inspector Dirty Harry -FULL PREVIEW> PRE-ORDER May 21 6pm PD

Another reason why you're one of the best. This figure. Tomorrow. Bought. Thank god for tax returns!

Order in, yes!

Hell yeah I just made my own day!

Order in! Another grail down.

I feel lucky punks!!!!!

He's up and I got mine

Figure ordered. Great to hear you will be making some adjustments. Hopefully the bottom right eye lid will be one of those. In the pictures it looks a little droopy and different from the left eye. Great figure Scott. I am looking forward to having this in hand. :)

Yes- that is one of the things :wave

:duff Thanks guys. Almost gone.

Btw- I'm was invited to the Famcon expo that is coming up next weekend. If you are there come on by and say "Hi". I'll have some of my prototypes on display including "The Inspector".

Best- S.

Yes, congrats Scott. I'm glad this has been such a success for you.

its Soldout now

Crap! I missed it.:( Had to be at my kid's school play and couldn't do it on the phone. I really need this figure in my collection. If someone is cancelling or sees one go back up, please let me know. Thanks.

Damn that sucks Commtech, ill keep an eye out for you.

Sorry you missed out too Levit :(

oh baby, dont know ho this guy is, but i got him,,, i feel so lucky...isnt this the guy from the great escape?

commtech, i'll keep a look out ed, i have about 5 friends that bought this guy,,maybe something will give?,, sorry pal :(

oh baby, dont know ho this guy is, but i got him,,, i feel so lucky...isnt this the guy from the great escape?

commtech, i'll keep a look out ed, i have about 5 friends that bought this guy,,maybe something will give?,, sorry pal :(

What's going on???
No wonder fans of Harry are missing out!:gah:

Congrats to all who got 'HARRY' (and know who he is :lol:lol:lol)

What's going on???
No wonder fans of Harry are missing out!:gah:

Congrats to all who got 'HARRY' (and know who he is :lol:lol:lol)

loosen your belt buckle big fella....have you been following the thread????:slap,,,,,,""commtech, i'll keep a look out ed, i have about 5 friends that bought this guy,,maybe something will give?,, sorry pal "",,,,,,,maybe it was that line that threw you off,,,,,,,,,,,,"geezz, you can lead a horse to water, you cant get him to drink...:lol

ray- any plans of adding ankle extenders for his height?

Last edited:

Not a bad idea at all in fact I did that both to my Blondie and unforgivin Clint so i almost think its a given! I still have a couple extra nick fury ankle pegs stored for a rainy day!

Damn that sucks Commtech, ill keep an eye out for you.

Sorry you missed out too Levit :(

Thanks, man.

Yeah, thanks Marty. Please let me know.
Otherwise, if Scott releases the clothing and unpainted head set, I will have to settle for that. The thing is, I wanted the headsculpt to be painted by Scott, you know. The full VM experience. :(

Last edited:

Wow! Wish I knew about this figure! I really want one of these too! Never had the pleasure of owning a Scott Peterson piece yet! This would've made my day! ;) Beautiful figure! Maybe someday..! If some are freed up somehow, let me know too after Commtech, etc! :)

Back