Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sabretooth PF revealed

i can't see the ES being any smaller than wolverine imo. maybe even larger to match up to the extra soon to be released wolverine variant.:monkey3

That all depends on the orders really. Thus the ever changing ES. But SS needs to take note, alot of these people who order cancel based on the ES.

Afraid not...

sabretooth.jpg

That didn't even make sense>!>!>!>!>@<@@<<@#$@#$234234324234

zomg!!!!111

Not that any of this makes sense.

I wouldn't be shocked if we got a Brown Suited variant or even an Astonishing Variant to go with the Emma Frost PF and the upcoming Cyclops and Colossus which will probably be from Astonishing as well. If Sideshow is smart though they'll offer them after the Yellow has shipped because I know a ton of people who'd cancel the Yellow if there was a brown offered.

...because I know a ton of people who'd cancel the Yellow if there was a brown offered.

Gotta say that there is alot of truth in that statement. I already have the comiquette and would prefer the Wolverine PF to be in his classic X-Men brown & orange.

i am gonna be super bummed if they release brown suit after the yellow.. (since i will have spent all my money on yellow lol) i guess i better prepare myself for that day.

If you get the Wolverine PF, you almost have to have this to go with it.... and the EX does look a LOT better.

Finally a decent looking piece from sideshow! Recent duds have been disappointing. Great sculpting and pose.

If you get the Wolverine PF, you almost have to have this to go with it.... and the EX does look a LOT better.

agreed, if you're getting wolvy then sabes is a must imo, but without wolvy, sabes could be a stand alone piece imo.

Somehow not excited as I used to be about this..The more I look at his suit, the more it looks like pajamas.Think i'm becomming more of a all sculpted pieces guy.

will ss give us full photos before the ppo????

Back