Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sabretooth PF revealed

Somehow not excited as I used to be about this..The more I look at his suit, the more it looks like pajamas.Think i'm becomming more of a all sculpted pieces guy.

My thoughts exactly...pajamas. The only PF's I own...and none of them resemble pajamas...DOOM, HULK, THING and Mystique

WTF Dave?!?!?!?!?

Mola Ram trumps Sabretooth hands down..

HANDS DOWN

and as you say

WRITE IT DOWN!

NEVER, write that down and true story, Indy at the bottom of my list, I might consider putting Biffy before Indy products :rotfl:rotfl:lol

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAP!!!!!

istock_can-of-worms.jpg

Why haven't the pics been posted yet? You guys are slacking! I just put them on my photobucket...

3000161_press01-001.jpg

300016_press02-001.jpg

3000161_press02-001.jpg

300016_press08-001.jpg

300016_press01-001.jpg

300016_press07-001.jpg

300016_press06-001.jpg

300016_press05-001.jpg

300016_press04-001.jpg

300016_press09-001.jpg

If the EX head were what they sold as the regular head, it would be real easy for me to skip the EX version. I feel like the EX head is the only way to display this one.

not sure but it might be a partial wolverine skull. cool touch imo, along with them good old maple leafs, not the hockey team cause they suck :banana:banana

It's official! I like this piece more than the Wolverine PF! And not because it's the latest helping, the base, pose, and his grimace make this a better presentation than Wolverine. His outfit looks better too. No annoying seams or creases along the front of the legs.

Back