Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sabretooth PF revealed

the word "must have" is thrown around a lot here, but truly applies to this piece.

Win:

ScreenHunter_002-10.jpg

Epic Win:

ScreenHunter_001-22.jpg

Agreed!!!!

Huge Wolverine fan but not the biggest sabretooth fan , but holy cow this statue is absolutely incredible. This blows the wolverine PF away IMHO.

... and it looks like its going to be an immense statue...bonus. Might have to set up a Hulk Sabretooth display:D

i can't see the ES being any smaller than wolverine imo. maybe even larger to match up to the extra soon to be released wolverine variant.:monkey3

i can't see the ES being any smaller than wolverine imo. maybe even larger to match up to the extra soon to be released wolverine variant.:monkey3

:lecture The ES will be high just like Wolverine. And there WILL be a wolverine varient!

Hope that they will follow Vlad PF and have interchangeable heads for the regular version and additional art print for the exclusive.

that would be a wise move on sideshows part, because i dont see much interest in the normal head with the long burns.

I didn't get Wolverine but I'm thinking about getting Sabertooth. I love that character....Is it silly to get one but not the other????

Should I have both to make a scene?

I didn't get Wolverine but I'm thinking about getting Sabertooth. I love that character....Is it silly to get one but not the other????

definately yes....those are are the must haves for 2010 imo...

Not really..I'm like you,And prefer Sabretooth over Wolverine...both of them can be great display pieces by themselves.And also:

Vilains > Heroes

Back