Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sabretooth PF revealed

New PF collector on the block. Always a fan of wolverine vs sabretooth
Got my order in just as my boss walked away from my cube this morning...I was about to tell him.."hang on...let me put in this order first before you continue..."...PHEW!

congrats boytoy:eek:, welcome to the forum and enjoy :banana:banana

Well, Sabertooth is exactly the kind of character that I hate maybe the most. He's vicious, strong , overly aggressive, and dumb. Those are the kind of characters and people I dislike the most. I have almost nothing in common with them. I dislike the Hulk for similar reasons, because he's big, strong, aggressive, and dumb. He's the kind of character the school bully would ALWAYS like. However, there was an intelligent Hulk at one time, with the intelligence of Bruce Banner. THAT Hulk I really liked. To me, the Hulk is too stupid to know right from wrong, and it is little more than dumb luck when he DOES do right, unless he has a personal relationship with the person he helps, as Bruce Banner. I can basically take or leave the Thing, because he is dumb and has a bitter attitude. I like Colossus a lot, because he is strong and I like the fact that he is living steel, and he has a good attitude, even though he isn't very bright. Venom has been mentioned in this thread, who I kind of like and kind of don't. He has Spider Man's powers, and is an Alien life form, both of which are very interesting, but he is vicious, like a parasite, and seems to serve little purpose with his agendas in this universe.

I don't like villains in general, and Sabertooth is like the white trash of supervillains. White Trash with regenerating ability and claws. Wonderful. :rolleyes:
I like Magneto because he is intelligent and you can understand how he could feel disdain towards non mutants because of how the Nazis treated him and his family, so I can empathize with his position. I like Apocalypse because he wants to remake the world according to his own plan, and since he is thousands of years old, you can understand how he might have a few great ideas. I like Doctor Doom because he is extremely intelligent, and he is trying to amass power so he can save his mother from other dimension or something, so again, I can empathize with that.
Basically, I only like intelligent characters that have a noble purpose. I like Spider- Man, the Silver Surfer, and Captain America, for this reason. I also like the Punisher because he is so dedicated to eliminating criminals, in order to make the world safe. Why hasn't the Punisher found a way to kill Sabertooth yet? Logically, he would have by now, but Marvel wants to keep this villain. Frankly, I always liked the idea of Super Heroes just killing the super villains, and then just have new super villains come up all the time. I always got so tired of seeing the Joker break out of jail again and again, only to commit more crime, when I was a child. Why couldn't Batman just kill him, and be done with it, lol? In the words of Mace Windu: "He's a Sith Lord, he's too DANGEROUS to be left alive" :)
That's basically where I am coming from.

Blackthornone, sorry, don't mean to pick on you or point you out, but your post really has me wondering "what makes you tick.". From am untrained and little buzzed eye, sounds like you have aggresive "bully" issues. I don't know how old you are, so maybe you are still dealing with them. We were all young once, and most dealt with similar issues, except maybe shai. Me, I dealt with it by putting up with it for a short period of time until I typically confronted the person, and if situation called for it, punched the dude in his face. The outcome was irrelevant, some I won, others I took a beating on, but I was always a "hero" for standing up to the prick that picked on many others, and the dude never messed with me again. Sometimes that made me a target for other A-holes, which were dealt with similarly, but became less and less frequent.

It's my observation that you never confronted the "villians" and dealt with it wishing and hoping they never existed and still dwell on the fact that there are bully villians in the world. Life sucks and is unfair. It's up to you to turn it around. Your black and white vision of All good heroes and all bad villians really has me wondering how based in reality you are. People are both. I've done some good things and some very bad things. I hope the good outweigh the bad. If you expect people to either be heroes or villians, you are going to be confused and dissapointed.

My advice, deal with it and confront the agressor, don't just wish everyone was Cap America and Peter Parker. It just seems like an unrealistic and somewhat silly expectation.

Blackthornone, sorry, don't mean to pick on you or point you out, but your post really has me wondering "what makes you tick.". From am untrained and little buzzed eye, sounds like you have aggresive "bully" issues. I don't know how old you are, so maybe you are still dealing with them. We were all young once, and most dealt with similar issues, except maybe shai. Me, I dealt with it by putting up with it for a short period of time until I typically confronted the person, and if situation called for it, punched the dude in his face. The outcome was irrelevant, some I won, others I took a beating on, but I was always a "hero" for standing up to the prick that picked on many others, and the dude never messed with me again. Sometimes that made me a target for other A-holes, which were dealt with similarly, but became less and less frequent.

It's my observation that you never confronted the "villians" and dealt with it wishing and hoping they never existed and still dwell on the fact that there are bully villians in the world. Life sucks and is unfair. It's up to you to turn it around. Your black and white vision of All good heroes and all bad villians really has me wondering how based in reality you are. People are both. I've done some good things and some very bad things. I hope the good outweigh the bad. If you expect people to either be heroes or villians, you are going to be confused and dissapointed.

My advice, deal with it and confront the agressor, don't just wish everyone was Cap America and Peter Parker. It just seems like an unrealistic and somewhat silly expectation.

My experience is that fighting doesn't work so well when your attacker is 4 times bigger than you.

Last edited:

i think villains must be disgusting!!if they act like heros,it has no sense at all...

For me,the Vilains are the Heroes.

What would be the point of supernheros if you don't have super villains. You cannot have one without the other. If a SH was only dealing with regular criminals it would start to get pretty boring.

Thread cleaned up, please try to stay on topic peeps.
Please don't ruin threads for others trying to follow and enjoy it.
x :peace

Back