Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sabretooth PF revealed

C'mon peeps, you criticise when others send a thread off topic and then do the same, while we're at it please stop avoiding the languager filter or infractions will be dealt out.
This isn't a debate about board politics its about the Sabretooth PF.
Lets just get back to that :rock
Many thanks
x :peace

Arnt we allowed to give the bio of a fictionnal character on a thread about said character?

ok shell!!!can someone tell me from since sabes had psychological problems???

Speaking of :
3000161_press01-001.jpg

:rock :rock
x

Arnt we allowed to give the bio of a fictionnal character on a thread about said character?
Yes, but write it in context with the history and explanation that accompanies it, not just a random comment.

...anyway, back to the Sabretooth PF.

let me start!!what about the es???same with wolv or higher??i would like to see an es of 500 for the exclusive...:monkey5:monkey5

edit:this situation with deleting posts is a headache !!

Last edited:

let me start!!what about the es???same with wolv or higher??i would like to see an es of 500 for the exclusive...:monkey5:monkey5

edit:this situation with deleting posts is a headache !!

wow more of my post are gone :horror

Anyway i'm with you on this one ece i'd like to see 500 for the Ex but I have a feeling its gonna be higher to match wolvie.

if they make a lower es than wolvs then this piece will skyrocket!!!!!!!!!!!:joy:joy:joy

if they make a lower es than wolvs then this piece will skyrocket!!!!!!!!!!!:joy:joy:joy

I think this will skyrocket a year or so after it's out no matter what the EX edition size is.

No, they still look bad. Go over at marvelousnews.com. They have high-res pics of the Sabretooth PF. The seams doesn't look smooth. At all!:(

come on jinxx...the pf looks great!!!:peace:peace

i was checking the photos once again and noticed that sabes base has a skull ...do you think that the skull shows the offensive character of sabes??

i was checking the photos once again and noticed that sabes base has a skull ...do you think that the skull shows the offensive character of sabes??

It's a wolverine skull.:lecture

Another Canadiana piece!:rock

thanks for the info...looks like ss has love for canadian characters!!

Back