Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sabretooth PF revealed

evil is the opposite of good..if good doesnt exist ,evil doesnt exist.

That's true, but the opposite is not true. If evil didn't exist, then good still would exist. Evil needs good, but good doesn't need evil. This is because good is creativity, stability, and order, while evil is destruction, instability, and chaos. All evil must feed off of good in order to exist, but goodness does not require evil in order for goodness to exist, as evil is nothing but a useless parasite upon the universe. There could not BE only evil and no good, because THEN there would simply be nothing. Because it is goodness that created existence in the first place, without evil, there would still be existence, although there would be no CONCEPT of goodness. In that case, there would be no contrast between good and something else, and so nothing to compare it to, although the thing that is goodness would still exist. If there was good and no evil, good would still exist, except that you wouldn't KNOW that it was good, because there would be nothing to compare it to, and so the WORD good wouldn't exist, because there wouldn't be another concept to compare good against, in order to distinguish it from evil.

Last edited:

Thread cleaned up, please try to stay on topic peeps.
Please don't ruin threads for others trying to follow and enjoy it.
x :peace

YES! Lets please keep this to the topic and not about "good and evil".

Sabretooth fans should read this issue of X-Men origins (came out last year sometime).

Cool stuff. Shows a touch of his brutal childhood. Makes Wolvies origin look like a Disney movie :lol

sabretoothorigins.jpg

That's true, but the opposite is not true. If evil didn't exist, then good still would exist. Evil needs good, but good doesn't need evil. This is because good is creativity, stability, and order, while evil is destruction, instability, and chaos. All evil must feed off of good in order to exist, but goodness does not require evil in order for goodness to exist, as evil is nothing but a useless parasite upon the universe. There could not BE only evil and no good, because THEN there would simply be nothing. Because it is goodness that created existence in the first place, without evil, there would still be existence, although there would be no CONCEPT of goodness. In that case, there would be no contrast between good and something else, and so nothing to compare it to, although the thing that is goodness would still exist. If there was good and no evil, good would still exist, except that you wouldn't KNOW that it was good, because there would be nothing to compare it to, and so the WORD good wouldn't exist, because there wouldn't be another concept to compare good against, in order to distinguish it from evil.
i agree totally.i said opposite cause i didnt know the right word.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Sabretooth is not good nor bad. He's a psychopath, for f'n sake! Anyone who reads Marvel comics knows that!:lecture

Sabretooth is not good nor bad. He's a psychopath, for f'n sake! Anyone who reads Marvel comics knows that!:lecture

Doesnt being a psychopath kinda insinuate a certain level of bad? :confused:

Doesnt being a psychopath kinda insinuate a certain level of bad? :confused:
Yeah, who are the good psychopaths out there? :lol

Dexter, I guess? Maybe Punisher, because he only kills bad guys? Even Wolverine isn't a psychopath, because he is really a good guy at heart who just happens to kill people from time to time. He has empathy for others.

I hate to be a hard ass on my first day as Mod, but let's keep it on topic guys.

Last edited:

evil is the opposite of good..if good doesnt exist ,evil doesnt exist.

I am not too sure about this. If one is to think in simple term like good is positive and evil is negative then its true to some point. But if one is to think good in terms of LOVE, then the opposite is INDIFFERENCE. I know for a fact, in Sociology, that the opposite of LOVE is INDIFFERENCE(which is lack of interest or don't care).

Maybe I am taking this out of context. Is good and love one and the same?

Getting back to the comics world, is the Punisher consider an anti-hero? Sabretooth is well known to be a bad guy, villian; after all he hangs out with magneto. But is he an anti-hero? I am sure that an anti-hero isn't a villian or neccessary against a hero. Anti-hero have this "I don't care adtitude or an eye 4 an eye mentality". And that's like an indifference character. I am thinking the Punisher is more like an anti-hero.

I don't know too much about Sabretooth to say much except that he's Wolverine's arch-enemy.

Thread cleaned up, please try to stay on topic peeps.
Please don't ruin threads for others trying to follow and enjoy it.
x :peace

KK, I shouldn't comments on this good/evil crap and just say that Sabretooth is a fine premium format.....too bad I don't have real interest in it nor do I have the dough to buy it :lol

...after all he hangs out with magneto. But is he an anti-hero?

In the comic books, I can't remember Magneto ever working with Sabertooth; If anything, Magneto would probably kill Sabertooth on the spot if he had the chance. Sabertooth HAS worked for Sinister to slaughter the Morlocks and to collect the first Mutant born after Scarlet Witch wiped out the X gene.

As Jinxx said, Sabertooth is a sociopath. He has no motive other than to fill the few personal desires that he has and to cause as much pain and suffering on others as possible.

In the comic books, I can't remember Magneto ever working with Sabertooth; If anything, Magneto would probably kill Sabertooth on the spot if he had the chance. Sabertooth HAS worked for Sinister to slaughter the Morlocks and to collect the first Mutant born after Scarlet Witch wiped out the X gene.

As Jinxx said, Sabertooth is a sociopath. He has no motive other than to fill the few personal desires that he has and to cause as much pain and suffering on others as possible.

I agree!!!Sociopath!! But he did work with Magneto on a few issues

Back