Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to put EX Sabretooth on flex for a few months and finally got my shipping notice from Sideshow today. I'm really looking forward to getting him and this is a great way to end my birthday month! :rock

gonna have that dilemma with Rogue and Angel comiquette.. unless the olivia newton john head looks fugly.

Got this beast yesterday. Overall, I really like him, but I gotta say, this is the first PF I've gotten that I'm not thrilled with the fabric. Most other PF I've seen have enough accessories on the suit to give them detail, but with sabes being mostly just a jump suit, he's just kinda plain. And the sculpt really doesn't pop through the fabric like so many others do. Not totally disappointed with him, just not thrilled with him.

Got this beast yesterday. Overall, I really like him, but I gotta say, this is the first PF I've gotten that I'm not thrilled with the fabric. Most other PF I've seen have enough accessories on the suit to give them detail, but with sabes being mostly just a jump suit, he's just kinda plain. And the sculpt really doesn't pop through the fabric like so many others do. Not totally disappointed with him, just not thrilled with him.

Gambit PF. EX OR FAIL!:lecture

I prefer the Sabre PF than Wolverine. For some reason I feel that the PJs look worst on Wolverine

I prefer the Sabre PF than Wolverine. For some reason I feel that the PJs look worst on Wolverine

I could not agree more, i see the wolvie piece and think "that will never be in my collection unless they do another version with better outfit"
yes i know i will ruffle some fans feathers but its my opinion, the sabretooth on the otherhand is a great peice and if my gambit was facing the other direction i would get sabre to face off gambit.

THIS!!!!!!!!! Will be a dream come true tonight :lecture

Wolverine_vs_Sabretooth.jpg

Da hell wit you Spook, I make my own destiny!!!!!

Back