Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been busy with life lately but mine should be finished sculpt wise by the weekend. Will update then before I paint.

Could you put in some WIP pics of his abdomen b4 the sculpt so we can see how much work is needed if we try it bro?

I'm real excited to see how yours turns out.

I have some at home, but I was not happy with my last effort on the abdomen and it is getting redone. It is quite a difficult section cos of the pose. I used an angle grinder to vertically cut back the centre of the chest and stomach to make it easier to add some tone but the chest is as hollow as an easter egg only a couple of mm thick...quite a disaster!
Whatever I get done tonight I will post, the rest of the sculpt is 75% done.

I have some at home, but I was not happy with my last effort on the abdomen and it is getting redone. It is quite a difficult section cos of the pose. I used an angle grinder to vertically cut back the centre of the chest and stomach to make it easier to add some tone but the chest is as hollow as an easter egg only a couple of mm thick...quite a disaster!
Whatever I get done tonight I will post, the rest of the sculpt is 75% done.

Geez, sad to hear he's so hollow. :x Good luck with the rest, wish he was fully sculpted underneath, i mean the cloth already takes away all the detail and if you don't have sculpted muscles underneath that's even worse.

Finally got this piece...a bit late but worth the wait.. Got it as an early christmas gift from the new girlfriend...about time she give it to me (need to dump her soon).I just took a quick pick with the Iphone and since its late here,light was ca ca but it made a cool pic... This is actually one of my new all time favorite statue.

4df67546.jpg

This should be played at high volume
Preferably in a residential area....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Yq6VJxewjNg?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Yq6VJxewjNg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Inspired by Shai's pic, it's good to be Ski right about now.

IMG_7251.jpg

IMG_7258.jpg

IMG_7259.jpg

IMG_7260.jpg

IMG_7262.jpg

Last edited:
Back