Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/a54fx2g5o2k?fs=1&hl=fr_FR&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/a54fx2g5o2k?fs=1&hl=fr_FR&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

:hi5:

Poor Sabretooth gets no love. Wonder how many videos and promotions Sideshow will have to come up with until they get rid of him.

Know what Sideshow announce a brown Wolverine, that'll help move a couple more Sabretooths.

Poor Sabretooth gets no love. Wonder how many videos and promotions Sideshow will have to come up with until they get rid of him.

Know what Sideshow announce a brown Wolverine, that'll help move a couple more Sabretooths.

maybe they could do a brown version of sabes.:dunno

oops never mind:monkey1

This is one of the best PFs with a great alternate headsculpt. It's too bad it isn't selling well.

:exactly::exactly: the whole don't like it cause of the spandex look is kinda getting old, since what did everyone expect from a PF anyways:dunno

i've got it and think it's a great piece and proud to display it. now if i could remember where.:panic:

I still love mine, and my Wolverine, yay for pajamas :rock

SDC13855-1.jpg

Yep way too much, let's see if Sideshow starts to cut down the edition sizes on their new products.

I have the EX and it looks great but it would be PERFECT if it was Fully SculpteD instead of the cloth covering all the muscles! The chest/Abs area is the worst part in my opnion.

I was thinking about stripping off his pj costume and repaint it. What do you guys think?

Easy, if I had an extra I'd do it, I love my Sabre as it though but it would cool with the custom route as well.

GO AT IT GW!!!! :rock

You doing it yourself or having someone do it?

Back