Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking about stripping off his pj costume and repaint it. What do you guys think?

someone else is also attempting that. Just an fyi that it will require resculpting the body.

yeah someone on here was doing one, but had to do a bunch of extra sculpting in the ab area and i thought it was said that area was ultra thin to work with.

but looks like whom ever you've got doing the work should be capable of doing it. though if it was me, and it's not:lol i would also do the Wolverine PF at the same time to go along with the VS dio, which would be the ultimate setup imo.:lecture a brown conversion of course so it matches the dio.:yess:

yeah someone on here was doing one, but had to do a bunch of extra sculpting in the ab area and i thought it was said that area was ultra thin to work with.

but looks like whom ever you've got doing the work should be capable of doing it. though if it was me, and it's not:lol i would also do the Wolverine PF at the same time to go along with the VS dio, which would be the ultimate setup imo.:lecture a brown conversion of course so it matches the dio.:yess:
I gave this idea to him, about this dio. and he said it could be done but it will cost me. The result of this dio will make every pennies worth it. Stay tune

just picked up sabertooth for £110.00 inc free shipping :chew from play.com, as soon as got it , it went back up to £199.00 , wish i got 2 now . oh well i should get him next week.

This is one of his work. This picture belong to Quicksilver.

25hl6h5.jpg

great piece for sure

just picked up sabertooth for £110.00 inc free shipping :chew from play.com, as soon as got it , it went back up to £199.00 , wish i got 2 now . oh well i should get him next week.

I got involved with that deal too. Just as I got used to hdn, then they change delivery companies again. Fingers crossed for no damage.

Back