Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something like this...
x-menbluebrownwolvie.jpg

Now you have me thinking...hmmm not used to this :thud:

Congrats Mamba. I have mine on flexpay now, simply because I bought entirely too much at one time :wink1: I can't wait to see the statue with my other marvel fav's. Oh and the EX face is AMAZING!!!:panic:

Thanks man, you won't regret this. It is so AWESOME. The EX face alone sold me. Are you going to get Wolvie too? They are a perfect match.

Ditto...Ditto...:goodpost:

Not saying that I have anything against Wolvie, but how can you not love this face...
Vicious primal rage at it's finest!!!

Beautiful, totally beautiful, what not to love about this face? Well done Sideshow, you nailed this really hard. And nice pic bro IL :clap

Thanks man, you won't regret this. It is so AWESOME. The EX face alone sold me. Are you going to get Wolvie too? They are a perfect match.

Welcome Mamba. Ya know I really want to, but I have a loooooooooooong list of statues that I want that I simply missed cause in the past few months just hit the marvel collecting scene. Wolverine PF is on that list, however there are just SO many others that it's hard to really prioritize which I'm planning on getting first. Not to mention I'm still reserving/buying new statues that are coming out. The first second market statue I bought was the Thor PF EX simply because he is by far one of the top 3 marvel characters on my list, plus I think it'll look kick ass next to the Thor 1:1 I preordered and probably my car because the thing is SO huge I don't know where I'm going to put it.

Short answer though, is yes. Wolverine PF will def be in my collection at some point in time :)

Welcome Mamba. Ya know I really want to, but I have a loooooooooooong list of statues that I want that I simply missed cause in the past few months just hit the marvel collecting scene. Wolverine PF is on that list, however there are just SO many others that it's hard to really prioritize which I'm planning on getting first. Not to mention I'm still reserving/buying new statues that are coming out. The first second market statue I bought was the Thor PF EX simply because he is by far one of the top 3 marvel characters on my list, plus I think it'll look kick ass next to the Thor 1:1 I preordered and probably my car because the thing is SO huge I don't know where I'm going to put it.

Short answer though, is yes. Wolverine PF will def be in my collection at some point in time :)

Sounds like you are addicted to statues just like the rest of us :) I am curious to see your looooongggg list. I am pretty new sideshow marvel collector as well, I've only been collecting since last August. Wolvie PF was actually my first sideshow statue. Did you get Spiderman Comiquette? That has to be on your list. Unfortunately, we have to pay a high price on the older iconic statues. I also bought Thor PF EX, he is HUGE and awesome, but I still like my Captain America PF better (IMO Cap is sideshow's best PF so iconic). At some point I am hoping I can score on Hulk PF. I feel like my collection is not complete without Hulk PF especially when you have Thor PF and Cap PF.

Sounds like you are addicted to statues just like the rest of us :) I am curious to see your looooongggg list. I am pretty new sideshow marvel collector as well, I've only been collecting since last August. Wolvie PF was actually my first sideshow statue. Did you get Spiderman Comiquette? That has to be on your list. Unfortunately, we have to pay a high price on the older iconic statues. I also bought Thor PF EX, he is HUGE and awesome, but I still like my Captain America PF better (IMO Cap is sideshow's best PF so iconic). At some point I am hoping I can score on Hulk PF. I feel like my collection is not complete without Hulk PF especially when you have Thor PF and Cap PF.

I totally am dude. Ya know I could rattle off a ton off the top of my head, but I'm sure the more I think about it will get longer.

Unfortunately Spiderman comiquette and PF are still on my list =) Why didn't I get addicted SOONER :gah:

Some others on my list are:

Hulk comiquette
Punisher comiquette
Captain America PF (Steve Rogers Version)
Venom Comiquette
Cyclops PF
DareDevil comiquette (which I'm hoping my waitlist will convert for)
Galactus legendary scale bust

and if I just stop there I can't even begin to fathom how much I'm going to have to pay :slap

That said I'm going to def do it little by little :yess:

Did she wear gloves as she cut your hair? You may have actually had your hair cut by Rouge in hiding?!?!?! Tough economic times call for tough jobs =)

I totally am dude. Ya know I could rattle off a ton off the top of my head, but I'm sure the more I think about it will get longer.

Unfortunately Spiderman comiquette and PF are still on my list =) Why didn't I get addicted SOONER :gah:

Some others on my list are:

Hulk comiquette
Punisher comiquette
Captain America PF (Steve Rogers Version)
Venom Comiquette
Cyclops PF
DareDevil comiquette (which I'm hoping my waitlist will convert for)
Galactus legendary scale bust

and if I just stop there I can't even begin to fathom how much I'm going to have to pay :slap

That said I'm going to def do it little by little :yess:

Nice list but I am not sure your wallet will like that list :wink1: Cap PF and Venom comiquette will hurt your wallet the most, but they both are excellent statues, I like mine. No Iron Man Mark VI Maquette? How about Angel Comiquette? I ordered DD EX, can't wait to see this in person. I absolutely believe your waitlist will convert for DD, don't worry it will happen, guarantee.

Nice list but I am not sure your wallet will like that list :wink1: Cap PF and Venom comiquette will hurt your wallet the most, but they both are excellent statues, I like mine. No Iron Man Mark VI Maquette? How about Angel Comiquette? I ordered DD EX, can't wait to see this in person. I absolutely believe your waitlist will convert for DD, don't worry it will happen, guarantee.

Yea trust me I know the hurting I'm in for. But I'm def in this for the long haul and my collection wouldn't be the same without them. Ya know I'm not the HUGEST Iron man fan so all the variation on him don't really do much for me. That said I did get the Hulkbuster version because I really dug the detail and position.

Ha, well that list was for statues I currently don't have anything in line for in terms of getting it at this moment in time. I currently have the following reserved with SS:

Rouge EX PF
Angel EX comiquette
Sabretooth EX PF
Wolverine 1:1
Thor 1:1
I just bought Thor EX PF from CelticWarrior through this forum :yess:

So I'm def going to keep buying the new ones that come out that rock...just need to space out the ones I missed my opportunity at getting retail price, because as you mentioned those will hurt my wallet. Thanks for the hope with the DD EX waitlist...I really hope that one goes through as I think that version of the statue rocks.

Did she wear gloves as she cut your hair? You may have actually had your hair cut by Rouge in hiding?!?!?! Tough economic times call for tough jobs =)

Haha, real life super people. Reminds me of Stand Lee's Superhumans. Without glove she'll put everyone to sleep. Anyway, this is the first time I've seen anyone in person who wear boot that high with knee caps. Her outfit is all black and no she wasn't the one who cut my hair. My haircutter turned out to be blond girl.

Haha, real life super people. Reminds me of Stand Lee's Superhumans. Without glove she'll put everyone to sleep. Anyway, this is the first time I've seen anyone in person who wear boot that high with knee caps. Her outfit is all black and no she wasn't the one who cut my hair. My haircutter turned out to be blond girl.

Thigh high boots? All black outfit? Blond hair? Ms. Marvel, maybe?! :lol

Beautiful, totally beautiful, what not to love about this face? Well done Sideshow, you nailed this really hard. And nice pic bro IL :clap

Thanks brother, and that was really scary for us last night. With Kobe rolling his ankle and all. He said he thought that he broke it. I just saw our 3peat flash before my eyes....:horror

Back