Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this one last night :yess:

It's AWESOME, I almost past on this one. I thought I would be fine just having wolvie PF without Sabretooth, boy I was wrong. If you have Wolvie PF but don't have Sabretooth PF, you are missing a lot. I like Sabretooth PF better than Wolvie PF, but together they are a perfect match.

The head of Sabretooth PF EX is AMAZING.

513l0z.jpg

4v2xsh.jpg

33o5qh4.jpg

Group shot:

2llj6mw.jpg

Congrats Mamba. I have mine on flexpay now, simply because I bought entirely too much at one time :wink1: I can't wait to see the statue with my other marvel fav's. Oh and the EX face is AMAZING!!!:panic:

^^^ One of the most sickest PF and pieces out there, they nailed how viscous Sabretooth should look. It will only go up in value, it's just a matter of "when".

This one really is growing on me with all the superb pics. And I'm the kind that doesn't like cloth all that much. Tied with Doom for best villain PF IMO.

:panic:
JEEZ. The detail and attitude in that EX face is unexplainable. I think SS did an fantastic job on Sabretooths PF. I also have to agree I'm not as psyched about the Wolverine PF, but it still does look good. Especially when they are together.

This one really is growing on me with all the superb pics. And I'm the kind that doesn't like cloth all that much. Tied with Doom for best villain PF IMO.

:panic:
JEEZ. The detail and attitude in that EX face is unexplainable. I think SS did an fantastic job on Sabretooths PF. I also have to agree I'm not as psyched about the Wolverine PF, but it still does look good. Especially when they are together.

hey-you-guyss-o.gif

Dang I wish I would have knew that before hand. Thanks for the extra push to get the others to jump on it.:clap

No prob bro it was posted on Facebook. I jumped right away as well so I couldn't take advantage of the deal either. Oh well....absolutely love him and no regrets.

Back