Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kick ass perspective in the picture. Oh and thanks for validating the fact I need to get the wolverine PF now. Man my bank is sweating bullets watching all this money leaving my account :)

Cool man, together looks awesome!

Thanks brother, and that was really scary for us last night. With Kobe rolling his ankle and all. He said he thought that he broke it. I just saw our 3peat flash before my eyes....:horror

Yup that was very scary we have no chance to 3 peat without the black mamba. I am glad it was not that serious.

The face really does do it. Then again, I'm also in the camp of people who prefer the Exclusive Wolverine face to the regular, masked portrait.

The face really does do it. Then again, I'm also in the camp of people who prefer the Exclusive Wolverine face to the regular, masked portrait.

I totally agree about the Sabretooth EX head. He looks totally bad ass and utterly pissed off. That said I easily made the EX PF order.

Something throws me off about Wolverines EX head, actually something throws me about the entire statue and I'm not sure what. I've yet to officially get one from the secondary market and I'm just on the line about it. My biggest reason to want it is that I know it'll go great with Sabretooth, which I didn't have to think twice about buying. hmmm what to do what to do...

I totally agree about the Sabretooth EX head. He looks totally bad ass and utterly pissed off. That said I easily made the EX PF order.

Something throws me off about Wolverines EX head, actually something throws me about the entire statue and I'm not sure what. I've yet to officially get one from the secondary market and I'm just on the line about it. My biggest reason to want it is that I know it'll go great with Sabretooth, which I didn't have to think twice about buying. hmmm what to do what to do...

I plunked down on a reg wolverine PF on ebay last thursday. it came today

I didn't like the umasked head at all on the EX

Yea I'd probably do the same thing. So what do you think of the statue in person ink?

I like it...the seams don't bother me like I thought they would

2011-03-23_20-02-56_751.jpg

2011-03-23_20-00-26_204.jpg

Last edited:
Just got a heck of a deal for wolvy from a fellow freak. :clap:clap

Thanks hellboy120, you rock

Looks like I'll have sabretooth a pal to look angry at. ink your pics were the nail in the coffin in regards to buying it. :hi5:

Back