Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no it doesn't :rotfl

I guess I am in the minority here, but I actually like the PF as it is - cloth and all. I think this custom looks good too and I know Greatwall has many great customs, but this is one I would have left as is. Luckily that is not a decision I have to make as I don't have the money to commission these customs. :lol

I guess I am in the minority here, but I actually like the PF as it is - cloth and all. I think this custom looks good too and I know Greatwall has many great customs, but this is one I would have left as is. Luckily that is not a decision I have to make as I don't have the money to commission these customs. :lol

I'm actually with you on this one.... I plan on keeping my Sabretooth PF as is. :dunno

No you're far from the minority. The reason why it seems like that is because you see a lot of the complaints over and over again from the same people, not different ones. If the clothing was such an issue, PF's wouldn't sell well which is CLEARLY not the case.

I love the look regardless. I love a sculpted look but I also LOVEEEE the clothed look. I don't know why people expect to see every ripple in his 8 pack because you can take any lean body builder and put a tight shirt on him and you would only see his MASS, unless his shirt was vaccuum sucked to his chest/stomach.

A++++++ statue from SSC.

Sabretooth.gif

Lol yeaa it was a matter of time doubt sideshow will be making another sabretooth for a while esp another 1:4 scale one! This one will go up in price, still think the ex head is one of the best portraits sideshow has done to date!

Back