Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everytime I would consider getting him, there would be another statue I wanted more. I just sold a bunch of comiquette's to just concentrate on PF's, so just bought the Sabes PF, Lord of Darkness PF and the Moore bikini Fathom statue.

I just ordered a regular from an eBay retailer yesterday for a great price. I wanted the EX, but SS is sold out now, and there were no good prices on eBay. I love both portraits, the EX a little more, but I think I'll be happy with the regular too.

I have wanted him for quite some time, just now pulled the trigger.

you should've held out for the EX :slap

yup, the ex version is so sick! theres some pretty cheap sellers on ebay , and there's even some on amazon i think

I just ordered a regular from an eBay retailer yesterday for a great price. I wanted the EX, but SS is sold out now, and there were no good prices on eBay. I love both portraits, the EX a little more, but I think I'll be happy with the regular too.

I have wanted him for quite some time, just now pulled the trigger.

If you got him up for a good price then the reg. is still a very good buy. :) The EX portrait is terrific but the regular, closed-mouth head is pretty damn awesome as well, IMO. :lecture

Just the side bangs suck on the reg head!

They do look better on the EX head but the way the reg. bangs hang down never bothered me, personally. I don't feel that they completely ruin the statue or anything.

If you got him up for a good price then the reg. is still a very good buy. :) The EX portrait is terrific but the regular, closed-mouth head is pretty damn awesome as well, IMO. :lecture

I did get a good price. I got a brand new in box regular for $220 BIN on eBay. I love both heads, but I'm more than fine with the regular. I think both are very well done, and Sabretooth looks great with either portrait.

I did get a good price. I got a brand new in box regular for $220 BIN on eBay. I love both heads, but I'm more than fine with the regular. I think both are very well done, and Sabretooth looks great with either portrait.

That really is a great price. Congrats. :hi5:

I have to admit the Ex head looks good. But the rest's not appealing to me. I've seen it 3 times in 2 different LCS and I can't get into it. Maybe he's just not my char.

You have a green thumb? Hehehee

All I have is thumbs.

all-thumbs.jpg

Back