Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now watch the auctions on ebay in which he will be priced 700 dollars:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

One day I'll have my grandson bouncing in my lap and tell him of the days when Sabretooth the ultimate grail was ridiculed for his pajamas and was in stock for the longest time :lol

Lol yeaa it was a matter of time doubt sideshow will be making another sabretooth for a while esp another 1:4 scale one! This one will go up in price, still think the ex head is one of the best portraits sideshow has done to date!

Couldn't agree more. Favorite headsculpt in my collection.

I wasn't going to get this one but now that my waitlist converted for Wolverine I put in on the wait list for Sabes earlier this week. It would be great if it converts. :pray:

%$#@@# Was waiting till next month or so, now im screwed!! Got on the waitlist, hope it converts. what do u guys think?

was gonna do the same thing then i finally decided to buy it and i see sold out lol lucky for me a seller on ebay was in debt and i got him for $326 and hes coming next week, im so excited as this is my first sideshow piece. lmao idk how so many people could complain about this guy he looks freaking amazing

lmao thanks, its my first sideshow piece and im still in that shock and awe phase with how amazing it is. probably gonna get the cyclops pf ex in the next week so sabretooth doesn't get lonely lol

not gonna try for a wolverine for a while, especially since the misses keeps asking for the evil queen pf lol

I just ordered a regular from an eBay retailer yesterday for a great price. I wanted the EX, but SS is sold out now, and there were no good prices on eBay. I love both portraits, the EX a little more, but I think I'll be happy with the regular too.

I have wanted him for quite some time, just now pulled the trigger.

Back