SANDTROOPER 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waiting for this guy, need to find out the hours he will be on sale since I'm on the other part of the world.

I like the weathering on the figure, the dirt and all.

The weathering does look great in that pic but my worry is that it won't be as good in the production pieces. I almost rather get a pristine one and weather it myself.

My favorite Trooper type so I'm really excited about this one.

The weathering does look great in that pic but my worry is that it won't be as good in the production pieces. I almost rather get a pristine one and weather it myself.

I hope the factory weathering can come close to this, but I won't hold my breath.

Thanks...had a mind fart there...of course it would be a Friday!

:fart

Looks pretty good to me. It looks like he comes with the "droid ring" or maybe that is the exclusive. Anyways, very nice!!

"Look sir, droids."

The exclusive hand holding the droid part is kind of a let down. I won't stress so much now trying to jump in on the PPO Friday. But on the bright side, maybe this figure will tie in with future Sandtrooper releases from the diorama.

I note that the description mentions there will be a flex-pay option for this figure is that a first and does it suggest a high price tag.

Back