SANDTROOPER 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not too shabby..........def purchase. i still like the choice of the mg-15. are there any detail pics of it??

I think it looks badass and i'm going for the Excl., as usual :D

I was surprised to read that they would offer flex-pay on it.

Looks good. I like it that the "ring" is part of the hand sculpt. The comparison shots are most welcome.

$109, eh? Well, you read it here first....I predict by SDCC that these armored figures are going to be as much as Medi's...especially when we get into the specialty Clone Commanders...

Not to sound ignorant, but what are the differences with the faceplate? I really can't tell...

Awesome production blog shots! Looks great and can't wait for the PPO! Between the stormtrooper, sandtrooper and Vader, this year is looking good.

Who was it who said - "Look sir, droids" mark my words - for the exclusive a few pages back. Good call.

Last edited:
BTW, did anyone else considered the comparison shot picture to be a bit of an "In yer face" to the naysayers out there?

I did and thought it was cool. Thumbs up SS!

Friday is the day....

Oops. I meant Friday. I probably won't be home for a few hours after that, so barring some miracle that the exclusives aren't sold out after a few minutes, I'll have to wait list.

Although I wouldn't be completely heartbroken to get the regular. It's a nice figure regardless and it would save me a couple of bucks!

ARGGHHH FECK! Exclusive "look sir droids" dammit I can never get the exclusive over here. how much do SSC charge for shipping to OZ?

Looks good. I like it that the "ring" is part of the hand sculpt. The comparison shots are most welcome.

$109, eh? Well, you read it here first....I predict by SDCC that these armored figures are going to be as much as Medi's...especially when we get into the specialty Clone Commanders...

To be fair, it does come with quite a bit more plastic than the standard Stormie. But I do agree the Clone Commanders will at least cost this, if not more. But for the clones I really want to them to start coming with unmasked heads. Sideshow could have a lot of fun coming up with different clone sculpts.

I'll be getting This! Exclusive for sure.

Wife is disappointed though. She wants an Orange Pauldron..

Who was it who said - "Look sir, droids" mark my words - for the exclusive a few pages back. Good call.

:wave

Exclusive item: Little Circular Droid Piece

"Look sir, droids."

You heard it here first! ;)

(After the tiny Kamino dart, anything is possible...) :cool:

Thank you, Sideshow, for the production pics ahead of time. I love that description shot with the breakdown showing the differences and extras that the figure brings. :rock

Im glad they announced this, I think I'll cancel my clone and just stick with this and the original stormtrooper.

The droid part with hand is an awesome exclusive, is this the 1st exclusive that technically gives you another character choice.

Back