SANDTROOPER 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love a good PPO, half the fun of collecting is the thrill of the chase. Its always an anti-climax when you have to wait half a year for the trophy though!

I love a good PPO, half the fun of collecting is the thrill of the chase. Its always an anti-climax when you have to wait half a year for the trophy though!

not only that...........almost every wait list ive signed up for converted.

to me thats a good thing though but takes a little edge off the excitement.

Is there any way of knowing if the "Look Sir Droids" trooper in the movie has the gun from the figure?

Scroll back through the posts. There is a link to a website that has a bunch of supposed photos of this "Davin Felth". One of them shows him with this blaster (but a different helmet). Close enough for me.

Only seems to be a fraction of interest in this PPO compared to the stormtrooper madness.

Only seems to be a fraction of interest in this PPO compared to the stormtrooper madness.

Well, economic times are making people make new decisions, some may not like the price, some may not care about the Ex. enough, and some may care more about getting a different color and armed Sandy than this one.

Well, economic times are making people make new decisions, some may not like the price, some may not care about the Ex. enough, and some may care more about getting a different color and armed Sandy than this one.

I think the US is predicted to come out of the recession by the time this ships.

I like it simply becuase we allways see the oragne pauldron from everyone else. it's nice to see a change of pace. my only choice i need to make is whither or not to use rewards points.

Back