SANDTROOPER 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a reasonable increase over the regular, but that Flexpay had me worried. Still, there are way too many pre-orders over the next few months, so I don't know if I can keep this one.

If it were the orange pauldron, I could easily pass, since I have the Medicom release, but now I want this as a companion. Damn! (Wallet screams in agony.)

And before anyone asks, the CIV Medicom trooper is taller than a standard RAH figure and sits nicely next to Sideshow figs.

$109.99 Price increase

At that price, I'm glad I have a local retailer where I get my SS fix, because he'll let me put it on lay-away and pay it off over time. The only bad thing is I'll have to buy the regular retail model, and not the exclusive with "the hand holding the droid part"...

thats really not so bad considering all the detail thats going into the figure plus accesories. i just hope they dont raise the prices on future SW releases (Chewbacca).

Its not too bad, but the next few releases will be steadily going up $10 until it is $150 a figure. :rotfl

How fast do you guys think the exclusive will sell out? Im curious, since the stormie and Vader sold out in under 5 min. Will this be the same or did the pre sell at SDCC had something to do with that?

At that price, I'm glad I have a local retailer where I get my SS fix, because he'll let me put it on lay-away and pay it off over time. The only bad thing is I'll have to buy the regular retail model, and not the exclusive with "the hand holding the droid part"...

I shop at that same local retailer and we are in fact very lucky Macross Junkie. P.S. You should open your REBEL FLEET TROOPER!!!:emperor

How fast do you guys think the exclusive will sell out? Im curious, since the stormie and Vader sold out in under 5 min. Will this be the same or did the pre sell at SDCC had something to do with that?

It shouldn't sell out quite as fast as those two. Pre-orders for Vader and the stormtrooper were sold at SDCC and that reduced the number available for PPO day.

I wouldn't be surprised if the exclusive sandtrooper sells out within the first hour. The Medicom sandtrooper and Fetts were limited to 1000 pieces at Sideshow and they sold out within a half hour if I remember and that was at $150.

Sandy love...
DSCN1855.jpg

Sandy love...
DSCN1855.jpg

Nice customs Reel my friend. did you tried to get some other rifles for the Sandtroopers?

Anyway I'm getting the SS Sandtrooper but I'm keeping m RAH one as well. One could never have too many troopers :) It seems it will be 8 pm in Romania by the time they have the PPO

I wish they would have included the "sand base" from the sith droids set.

I know you can make your own but I would have liked having them all look the same, using the same material as the sith droids set.

Would be great if SS were to sell the sand base separately. I know I would be buying several. Any Tatooine character figure of mine would get one. I think I'll post this in the "Ask Sideshow" section as well.

Back