SANDTROOPER 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The products detail page says this will be shipping 3rd Quarter '09. That's fine with me. Gives me plenty of time to save up.

Try living in the UK :

$131.02

Wow, that actually isn't that bad. Only a few dollars more to travel 5,000 miles v.s. 200. The customers who have it best live in Florida or Maine. They pay the same as I do, except no tax, and probably get it the same time or before me. ;)

Yeah it sucks because it still takes 3-4 days to ship within the state. UPS takes their time.

It'll probably take at least a week for mine to get to me. I like to order a lot of my stuff from Alter Ego Comics because I live in the 1 day shipping rage so I can pay for normal UPS Ground and still have my product the next day. :D

Sold out? My first attempt and was kept being prompted an error message. I have got to learn to do this right...:confused:

Its 2am here at where I am...

So did everyone just see the Flexpay or was that just me?

I went back to the first screen, but couldn't find any way to order it non-flex?

Try living in the UK :

$131.02

Wow, that actually isn't that bad. Only a few dollars more to travel 5,000 miles v.s. 200. The customers who have it best live in Florida or Maine. They pay the same as I do, except no tax, and probably get it the same time or before me. ;)

Now that I come to think of it, I suppose it is, just dont like paying close too HT quality prices and getting SSC's historical quality in the final production. Ill pay that for the Proto we will see what the Production comes out like.

Im thinking weathering will be the main issue

Hey there, does the estimated shipping include custom fees etc please?

I believe it does yes m8

So did everyone just see the Flexpay or was that just me?

I went back to the first screen, but couldn't find any way to order it non-flex?

They both popped up when it first went live, so I was able to order either version. Must have been sold out when you saw it.

Who said sales were slow?!?!

Me. It doesn't count that they sold out so fast on this PPO for 3 reasons.

1) Lower ES (only 1,000)
2) Limit is 2 per person (I am guessing at least a few got 2)
3) The new PPO system is mondo-faster than the old one.

I still wonder if the lower ES and the 2 limit is due to slower sales.

Back