SANDTROOPER 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They do FP on lots of items that are PO. Do you mean just a single 1:6th scale figure?

Actually, since they've gone to this its been pretty smooth with any of the items I've ordered. Even before that it was only a few items that really crashed the servers.

Ahh, well the last item I've ordered from Sideshow was Vader and Stormies. Of course that was expected to be pretty stressful on the bandwidth. Fortunately my waitlists worked out for those.

Ghostbusters_555_2368.jpg

what is weird is that im logged onto the ssc site & when you click the link to the exclusive in the scroll it shows a message of "log into you account to order"............click log in and it takes you to the homepage.....:confused:

what is weird is that im logged onto the ssc site & when you click the link to the exclusive in the scroll it shows a message of "log into you account to order"............click log in and it takes you to the homepage.....:confused:

I tried clicking "manage your orders" and it took me to the homepage.

Ahh, well the last item I've ordered from Sideshow was Vader and Stormies. Of course that was expected to be pretty stressful on the bandwidth. Fortunately my waitlists worked out for those.

Well, that one was very easy. Though, I did order them at SDCC. :lol

10 min sell out is the norm with most PPOs...not surprised.

True, but Sideshow should have limited this 'extremely hott' item to 1 per person, not 2. YOu know the scalpers were out in full force...Oh, well (I got mine) but friends didn't. But Im almost sure wait list will convert over...

Good luck to all that missed out.

Back