SANDTROOPER 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So did everyone just see the Flexpay or was that just me?

I went back to the first screen, but couldn't find any way to order it non-flex?

I had the option to use flexpay or not. Weird that after a while they didn't offer normal payment options. :dunno

Dear Blu Falcon,

Thank you for placing an order with us at SideshowCollectibles.com. This e-mail has important information about your order and should be saved or printed out for your records.

Please note that this confirmation DOES NOT include:

* VAT or import fees for international customers.
These customers should refer to the detailed information that appears at the bottom of the e-mail.

* Firm shipping costs.
Our site will give estimates only, based on product and shipping carton weight for shipping your order, which in most cases are close to the final shipping cost. If you are an International customer (non-EU) or if the item was noted as oversized, then your shipping cost will be based on dimensional weight. Please visit the following links for more information:
US: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=62
Int'l: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=100

If you need to receive a firm ship cost prior to your item shipping, you can do so at the following link:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=134

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* ORDER ID: T1138
* ORDER DATE 01/09/2009 18:01
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*ITEM(S) ORDERED:

Qty: 1 Item: 21381FLEX Price: $109.99
Star Wars 12-inch Figures FLEXPAY - Sandtrooper 12-inch Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Edition

Merchandise will be shipped Standard Delivery to:

* Blu Falcon
* 1234 Main Street
* Anywhere, USA
* United States
* Phone: 555-2368
* E-Mail: [email protected]

Order Subtotal: $109.99

Estimated S&H: $ 7.86
Tax: $ 0.00
GRAND TOTAL: $ 117.85

Method of Payment:

Mom's credit card

Last edited:
Subtotal: .99
Point Discount: ($71.75)
CA Tax: $8.54
Estimated Shipping: $7.86

Estimated Grand Total: $54.64

Went ahead and used my reward points so the bite wouldn't be so hard.

Why is it shocking? Bib Fortuna is the only tool that didn't sell out fast.

Because Sideshow must have beefed up their servers. Normally, if they are swamped with customors, the website will move slow as molasses. Definitely not this time. Smooth as hot butter. Must have contributed to the fast sell out time as well.

When I first hoped on only Flexpay showed up & I couldn't clic, so I refreshed the page and all came up.
oh well back to bed

for $109 with all that it comes with ... a good deal .... fair price and great options ... but if ss gets to the hot toys price i will have to rethink this line ....

It's an extremely good deal considering that Import Marmet Sandies cost about the same 9 years ago, and they made you assemble them, bodies and all! :google

Why they hell do I have to preorder flex pay? That is dumb. :rolleyes:

They do FP on lots of items that are PO. Do you mean just a single 1:6th scale figure?

Because Sideshow must have beefed up their servers. Normally, if they are swamped with customors, the website will move slow as molasses. Definitely not this time. Smooth as hot butter. Must have contributed to the fast sell out time as well.

Actually, since they've gone to this its been pretty smooth with any of the items I've ordered. Even before that it was only a few items that really crashed the servers.

Back