SANDTROOPER 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what the time difference is as far as internet lag time from the US to Australia... is it like gears 2... if I have host I win? I live closer my order is connected first? hmmmm?

Just got yesterday's newsletter a minute ago... I think they've got some problems with their email system.

My newsletter started showing up late a few months ago. I always used to get it Thursday evenings between 8pm and 10pm. Now I usually get it on Friday either in the late morning or early afternoon. Today it was 3:42pm. Not sure what happened.

Last edited:
I managed to get in on the PPO. I would have passed on the exclusive and gone for this figure from a third party dealer to save a few bucks but the Flex Pay option was too good to pass up. I also liked the new streamlined ordering system. It seemed very efficient.

I have a feeling that SS feels a lot of their customers may feel the economic pinch and that flexpay is more palatable.

It certainly works for me...

The more I look at those shots, the more I think we're in for a really cool figure that's gonna be a real piece of eye candy...

GOT MINE AT 10:01 AM PT...Very smooth process, no problems at all. This is the figure I have been waiting for...Now I have a buddy for my MARMIT. YEAH!!!

I have both the Marmits and the Medi so this is a no brainer for me, looks impressive. I predict this will be SST best 1/6 figure to date, please let me be right!

I have both the Marmits and the Medi so this is a no brainer for me, looks impressive. I predict this will be SST best 1/6 figure to date, please let me be right!

Well it comes out after Vader, so we'll have to see. :D The Sandtrooper was my most wanted figure in this line so I was very pleased to see it announced. I wish it would have came with a black and orange pauldron too though. If they do release an orange pauldron version I doubt I'll buy it, I'll just try to get the pauldron off of Ebay or paint mine orange.

I think Sideshow needs to release an escape pod crash site "figure enviornment" with the next Sandtrooper that way we have a nice backdrop to display the Sandies with.

Back