SANDTROOPER 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered one. I actually love the exclusive, I think it allows a fair dose of humor to be injected into any display. Anywhere you pose Sandtroopers, whether marching together, talking to Luke and Ben, shooting at Han, you can have "Bob" in the background oblivious to everyone else and just marveling over his "precious". :lol

21381press01001yq0.jpg

I'd like to know that too. And to see some comparison pics if anyone has them :)

There is a pic floating around comparing the bodie... basically the armored looks like a very thin True Type.

Oh and got my order in right at 12p... in an out in less than a minute. No sexual jokes please :lol

Just went for the regular, I don't plan on displaying the "look sir, droids" scenario.

I do. It's probably going to be the only one I get, and I'm going to get a kick out of him being in the same pose as my security guard zombie who is staring at his watch like it's the most amazing thing in the universe. :lol

I think my page refreshed to order at around 10:00:30 and the Flex Pay was an option when I placed my order.

Actually I was kind of surprised to see that as an option, guess that means the hobby's getting more expensive :lol

I think my page refreshed to order at around 10:00:30 and the Flex Pay was an option when I placed my order.

Actually I was kind of surprised to see that as an option, guess that means the hobby's getting more expensive :lol

Same here. It took a while until I was able to login. For Vader and Stormie I was one of the fastest in order processing, here with the Sandie I was really lucky, thought I won't get my exclusive order in.

:lol...I had to teach during PO time, couldn't figure a way out of it so I got on the WL. Its exclusive or nothing for me. :rock

I broke down and ordered the exclusive. The more I looked at it the more I wanted it so F it, ordered along with Piett.

Oh man... I just realized today is Friday! :( I kept thinking, "Tomorrow is the Sandy... Tomorrow is the Sandy.."
I feel sooooo dumb... Lets hope the waitlist converts, cause that seems to be a must have for this fig!

The dirt and grime looks good hopefully it will look that good in hand.

So this sold out at 10:07 I got on the waitlist at approx 10:10, there was a 1000 so there will only be around 3-400 on the waitlist in front of me then? good stuff

Back