SANDTROOPER 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outside. What i did was turn the balljoint sideways so it only tilts left and right instead of forward and backwards. Then i put a bit of hot glue on the front and back of the balljoint where the foot meets the balljoint connector. I held the foot, and with my thumb pushed the joint backward then put a drop on it, and the same on the back. It also gives the shin guard something to butt up against so its tighter adding more strength to the legs stiffness. I also wrapped a bit of black tape around any loose joints to stiffen them up. Mainly the hips and top knee joint.

The video implies that the backpacks will also change. But I'm sure someone here can tell you the differences between the officers beyond the pauldron color!

Expected but good news all the same. I didn't really want a white pauldron ST. Now I can safely wait for the orange pauldron figure...though it may be a year away.

I'll get the other color pauldron figs as well. Sandtroopers are made to be displayed in a group. That's how I remember them in all of the scenes that they are in.

Back