SANDTROOPER 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, that looks way better to me. It actually looks like dirt smudges rather than what SS has. And the weathering variations from figure to figure make it even better for those that would be getting more than one.

Yes, that looks way better to me. It actually looks like dirt smudges rather than what SS has. And the weathering variations from figure to figure make it even better for those that would be getting more than one.

Maybe for multiples, but I've seen some horrendous weathering on the Medi version and if I'm just getting one I wouldn't want to get stuck with a dud.

Maybe for multiples, but I've seen some horrendous weathering on the Medi version and if I'm just getting one I wouldn't want to get stuck with a dud.

I hear that. I've only had one Medi Sandie and I thought the weathering was well done but if they're were some stinkos out there that would've been a bummer to get one.

I still think the armor details on the SS Sandtrooper looks great...I'll have to fudge with the weathering...

will someone ask a SS rep why the struggle to get the factory to paint decent apps? Wish I was going to SDCC this year; probably next year!

My waitlist still hasn't converted. :(

I missed the PPO by 3 hours (I was on a car trip). But this isn't coming out til September, so I'm still hopeful. I wasn't too concerned about missing out at first, but now that I see the figure again, I really want it!

Its hard to tell from the photos, but kind of looks like the whole figure has some light washes on it, but then the very dark splotches. Maybe a bit heavy handed, but I think it might still turn out good.

That image does suggest washes and subtle weathering, probably being washed out by all of the flash photography.

Back