SANDTROOPER 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sandtroopers wore colored pauldrons as a designation of rank. A sandtrooper sergeant's pauldron was white, while an enlisted trooper's pauldron was all black. Squad leaders, who led units of seven troopers, wore orange shoulder pauldrons.

I think the close up pics make me feel very good about this. I am looking forward to having it in hand. Way better than Malibu tan Han and Luke.

I'm keeping him so I can eventually pose these two together like this.

Me too, love how excited he is about his find :lol

What color Pauldron is on the other trooper? Either way guess I'd be in for a orange version as well.

By Satans sack! Play has the Sandtrooper listed for £89.99! How the hell are they working their prices out? Vader was only £75.00 :confused::mad:

Im only getting 2 of these from play.com. I did have 4 but on order but SSC is making the rest so i will grab em as they come. Saves me having to mod them as well, plus its a bit kinder on my wallet :lol The thing with play is they drop the price quite quickly after they are in stock, but i dont want to risk missing out getting em.

August 5, 2009 - $55.00
September 5, 2009 - $54.99 PLUS
shipping costs and any applicable taxes/VAT

Back