SANDTROOPER 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man if some one says sandtrooper then I am there. I have been so looking forward to this like the ss stormies. But (and I know some guys are gonna throw all their screen acurate toys out the pram) I did not like the ss stormtrooper. I know folks have done a lot to fix it, neck lengthening, armor bending and all that jazz (Lopie's done my fav so far i think) But they still don't float my boat.

I really hope the ss sandie is better in some way. But cloth pauldron!!! What's that all about

BTW I think Barryo's Sandtrooper is amazing.

Dorgmal

Well its no suprise people have different tastes in which stormies they prefer, my fav is the SS ones, then marmit. Im not keen on any other type tbh they just dont look right to me. Dont get me wrong i dont think they look terrible they look good, just not as good to me anyway but thats just my personal preference.

Im gonna get about 7 SS sandies, 2 white pauldron, 3 black, 2 orange :D

Well its no suprise people have different tastes in which stormies they prefer, my fav is the SS ones, then marmit. Im not keen on any other type tbh they just dont look right to me. Dont get me wrong i dont think they look terrible they look good, just not as good to me anyway but thats just my personal preference.

Im gonna get about 7 SS sandies, 2 white pauldron, 3 black, 2 orange :D

I cant wait until we get more Sandies as well. I do hope the orange and black pauldrons are not to far away.

Aye i hope we dont have to wait a year or so. I was gonna get a load of these initially and mod them. That was gonna hit my wallet hard in 1 go :lol so its a relief i can spread it out and get even more now.

here are some shots of my "dirtied up" marmit sandtrooper sergeant

s4.jpg

s3.jpg

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

i got a utapau clone body suit cuz i ruined the marmit one that came in the box and have it on a truetype body. this is my first try at dirtying the sucker up and i kinda like it, i know its a bit too much but what the heck, this guy got lost in a frikkin sandstorm! :D

Here's my Marmit...I love their design. Mine had the doo-doo spots on him at first. I repainted him white and then used pastels to dirty him up. I used a Dragon body.

here are some shots of my "dirtied up" marmit sandtrooper sergeant

s4.jpg

s3.jpg

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

i got a utapau clone body suit cuz i ruined the marmit one that came in the box and have it on a truetype body. this is my first try at dirtying the sucker up and i kinda like it, i know its a bit too much but what the heck, this guy got lost in a frikkin sandstorm! :D

OOOWW the dirtier the better in my book and it whips the batty of the ss so far.

Those Marmits are pretty impressive for being over 10 years old now or so. nice pics.

Cancelled my Exclusive last night, hope a fellow freak get lucky with the wait list.
I have a regular on order locally, I hope someone can hook me up with the exclusive hand later, I really wanted this one!

Hehe, yeh this one was just too tight on the budget to keep, I've got several Terminator figs on the way & I'm trying to swing the missus towards a Terminator Endoskull :p. It's a shame this was the 1st exclusive I managed to get on the list for aswell after getting up at 4am LOL!

Back