Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE that human! I waaaaant it!

What did you use to make him so...well, dirty?

I was just looking on the Apes Wiki and ya' know what would make a sweet custom? Veska (with the eye patch). Presumably, the reason the actor wore an eye patch was because his eye got infected when putting in the contact lenses, so they cut out a piece of his costume and made a quickie eye patch. I like his squinty facial expression. I still have the chest piece pattern. I could even make the eye under the patch look red and infected. I'm weird.

Veska_01.jpg

Last edited:
I never really considered making wild humans, but it would be fun. I also want to try my hand in non simian customs in general.

Veska is now on the to-do list, but I really need to stop screwing around and fix up the Law Givers hair. First things first. I have the body I'm using fully clothed and waiting for my lazy ass to give him a comb thru.

Last edited:
He was the pitch man on "Outlaw Josey Wales" that sold the cure tonic and said that it would work on almost anything! Then Clint Eastwood spit tobacco on his nice white suit and said " How does it work on stains"

Oh by the way, here's what that new ROTPOTA Ceasar figure hands look like vs. Sideshow hands. I haven't tried adapting them yet.

46D7F915-EC02-4403-8454-A105CFD398E2-23084-000007AB071791C2.jpg

I had often thought about taking ***** Galore's hair and putting it on a more "Stewart" face but never got around to it.
Looks good though!

I had considered that too. What with all these "zombie" this and "zombie" that heads on ebay it seemed a natural. The drawback for me was that i felt if doing that it would need "real" hair, and i'm not sure I'm ready to try hairing up a head.

I had often thought about taking ***** Galore's hair and putting it on a more "Stewart" face but never got around to it.
Looks good though!

I had to paint over the original hair on galore and make it a much lighter blonde color and then replace the molded high heal shoes with feet! I think that the face looks pretty similiar to stewarts!

I know these are old school, but I still think that are are pretty cool! These are my ANSA Astronaut Hasbro altered uniforms on elite Brigade figures posed as Landon and Dodge!

The Dodge and Landon patches are custom as are the ANSA patches and one flag! The Landon American flag is off of an old 1960's GI Joe Astronaut suit!

Back